Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-02-2023, 07:51 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My bards name is Henleyfrey Walshfelder and all my songs are macros that play Eagles songs.

How does this make you feel?
The real question is why do believe yourself important enough to elicit emotions of others?

Knowing you're a retarded forum troll isn't a feeling. It's a reality. Try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulldudes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol bro what
Purposefully misquoting isn't a clever bit of trickery. It's intellectual laziness.
You are a shining example of one who believes himself keenly clever. The problem with this, you're a moron. The larger problem is, because you're a moron, you are unable to realize you're a moron. Being that stupid isn't a gift.

If you can't properly use a tool, whether it be a hammer or a forum quote tool, don't use the tool. Comically enough, yet tragically so, I can see you beating your thumb to mush with a hammer and not having the first idea why or that you should stop. You just keep smashing away.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:31 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My bards name is Henleyfrey Walshfelder and all my songs are macros that play Eagles songs.

How does this make you feel?
While this could simply be an attempt at forum trolling, it is actually lowbrow funny. It made me chuckle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulldudes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol bro what
Misquoting isn't a clever bit of trickery. If it wasn't on purpose, you are just that dumb. Either way, being that stupid isn't a gift.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Orc

Two takes: Which one to choose? Choices.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And knuckleheads manage to snatch an absolute defeat from the jaws of certain victory.

What is this magic win to loss you ask? Naming your character in Everquest. It's actually so easy, supposedly intelligent people can't fathom it.

The game even gives you a genre appropriate name generator free of charge. You can use it with ease. But nay! "I am teh uhmazen name weezard! Iwearskidmarkunderpants Tothestore is my chosen name! I shall defeat the the name generator in splendidly stupid fashion and dominate the very top of the loser category!"

Not only is there a name generator, at which it is impossible to fail, there are also easy to read, easy to understand and very specific naming instructions for P1999. https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17488

Idiotic names like, "Puddintater" and "Iwearshowercaps" or "Stinkyfiss Inyobutt" are the enlightened choices you make. There shall be no hint of RPG immersion for you or those around you! Not on your watch!

Yes dumb ladies and stupid gentlemen, it's honestly that easy. Somehow you have managed to fail at the only guaranteed no-fail aspect of Everquest. You are a living legend among complete failures. You are head and shoulders below the rest.
It ain't that serious bro. Take a chill pill.
Old 11-02-2023, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While this could simply be an attempt at forum trolling, it is actually lowbrow funny. It made me chuckle.
its not a troll at all, check my signature

i legit had group message macros w/ eagles songs that matched the theme of each bard song
Old 11-02-2023, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
its not a troll at all, check my signature

i legit had group message macros w/ eagles songs that matched the theme of each bard song
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3615.jpg (21.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-02-2023, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

nobody hates the Eagles
Old 11-02-2023, 01:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
The real question is why do believe yourself important enough to elicit emotions of others?

Knowing you're a retarded forum troll isn't a feeling. It's a reality. Try again.

Purposefully misquoting isn't a clever bit of trickery. It's intellectual laziness.
You are a shining example of one who believes himself keenly clever. The problem with this, you're a moron. The larger problem is, because you're a moron, you are unable to realize you're a moron. Being that stupid isn't a gift.

If you can't properly use a tool, whether it be a hammer or a forum quote tool, don't use the tool. Comically enough, yet tragically so, I can see you beating your thumb to mush with a hammer and not having the first idea why or that you should stop. You just keep smashing away.
why are u so upset [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2023, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

As a Stirgah Burgah the famous Prexus porting wizard I had a macro. After accepting any donates I'd punch that bitch that read Porting to Cazic Thule. Enjoy the trip. Just for the larks.
Had a few disband before port went off.
It's only funny if they dont disband...
Later on Wakeninglands was funny as well. Lets bomb da Wooshi folks!
Old 11-04-2023, 06:35 AM
Planar Protector

Been reading abput bard agro in another thread. One poster had a name. It was a very non name generator name. It was.

Elfise Pressleaf
65 Bard
Veeshan's Fury
Bristlebane