Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're new, meaning you know absolutely nothing about the history of why the very people you play with are degenerate scum.

You're also in the guild on red that was publicly cheating. There's no excuse for that. You're just fucking terrible all around.
Which just goes to show how utterly clueless you really are. You can bet your last dollar on the fact that I am not participating in any cheating, on either server. Not now. Not ever.

An intelligent person would remove themselves from a situation they find as morally reprehensible as you seem to find the game / forum / players / GMs. Doubly-so one that they associate with on a completely voluntary basis. The fact that you're still here screaming and pounding your chest speaks volumes about you. It's rather sad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then maybe it's time you made a manly decision to walk away from this community?
Zereh is the shit, and is always spot on. I was old school DA and I do relize that we did shit the hell out of the mobs, get over it pussy. Way to be violently angry over people killing virtual pixels 2 years ago. BTW hows your moms basement working for you fatass?

TMO has alot of new people I dont know, but there core members Zeelot, Darkdeath, Crazyeyes, Sworen, Fazlazen, Zereh, India, Daliant, Dagner, JJlent, and somuch more are all excellent players. This is coming from a guy who doesnt get along with half of the people on my list. You dont play anymore and yet can somehow vouch for the fact that they all suck, seems to me your just mad and fat.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which just goes to show how utterly clueless you really are. You can bet your last dollar on the fact that I am not participating in any cheating, on either server. Not now. Not ever.

An intelligent person would remove themselves from a situation they find as morally reprehensible as you seem to find the game / forum / players / GMs. Doubly-so one that they associate with on a completely voluntary basis. The fact that you're still here screaming and pounding your chest speaks volumes about you. It's rather sad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're in Nihilum on red, are you not?

You're a liar and a retard. It's very little wonder why you fit right in with DA/TMO.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appollo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, yes! Classic Taichi. I miss those days. What was it he used to always say "dead to frog"? I am also chagrined that I came into this thread a day late - I would have loved to comment on some of the earlier posts in real time.
Taichi die to toad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 05-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taichi die to toad!
Gold
Old 05-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Kobold

Hey Skankie didnt know you still played! Good to see ya around still.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Kobold

<---Slapen
Old 05-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Orc

Hey mate, long time. Just started playing again a couple weeks ago
Old 05-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Sarnak

Poor Harrison. So blinded by pride for his guild that he refuses to believe that they were the originators of using 3rd party programs and crashing zones and exploiting DT mechanics and training guilds and...

The list goes on. inb4 WHEREZURPROOFSCREENSHOTZLAWL.

I feel like I've been arguing about this for over a year on these forums. Oh wait...
Old 05-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zereh is the shit, and is always spot on. I was old school DA and I do relize that we did shit the hell out of the mobs, get over it pussy. Way to be violently angry over people killing virtual pixels 2 years ago. BTW hows your moms basement working for you fatass?

TMO has alot of new people I dont know, but there core members Zeelot, Darkdeath, Crazyeyes, Sworen, Fazlazen, Zereh, India, Daliant, Dagner, JJlent, and somuch more are all excellent players. This is coming from a guy who doesnt get along with half of the people on my list. You dont play anymore and yet can somehow vouch for the fact that they all suck, seems to me your just mad and fat.
and bad.
Closed Thread