Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrid_plum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OK if you need that explained Haghar, Kurn's Tower sucks big balls for xp past 20 and only a fool would grind out there past when you can go to tons of other much better places? Happy with the not really needed to be said argument that apparently you needed? OK.
The skellies around barrack will be blue until 24-25. Not sure how this can be considered to “suck big balls”? Kurns have a great ZEM and it’s easy to pull singles.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:04 PM
Kobold

Yes spend the next 20 minutes looking for another blue con among all the green cons. I went to Upper Guk after Kurns it was great experience until around 26 near the Lower Guk dead side zone. I hear SolA is good after that, I'll let you know.

Also Kurns is usually max camped with less than 10 people in the zone. Also putting that out there.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:05 PM
Aviak

2/3 of the skeletons in the caverns are either icebones or charbones. The other 1/3 are greater scalebones which are blue at 20-21. There is no misinformation in any of my posts. The caves will sustain 1-2 people with skeleton spawns into 22-23, easily, assuming you have not messed up burynai faction.

Additionally, the vast majority of the time I play in Kurns there is no one hunting in the caves so I don't see how it would cause "zone hate". Lastly, anyone trying to hunt down there before 19-20 unless they are massively twinked are going to have a tough time with the charbones.

While it is your prerogative to disagree with me, do not say that I am spreading misinformation - I am not.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

GL to the poor soul who has to do a corpse run in kurns caverns.
smh

---
if you're not twinked don't even attempt kurns caverns, if you are give it a shot. But it's exp isn't good vs other places at that level.
Haghar is clearly unwilling to admit this.

---
http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Leve...ng_Spots_20-24
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 03-04-2018 at 01:11 PM..
Old 03-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GL to the poor soul who has to do a CR in kurns caverns.
smh
There is a zoneline literally in the middle of the caverns and skeletons aren't social in Kurns. If you died down there it is either because you are AFK or are using a potato for a keyboard.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haghar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a zoneline literally in the middle of the caverns and skeletons aren't social in Kurns. If you died down there it is either because you are AFK or are using a potato for a keyboard.
That's a zone OUT,. you can not zone in from there. There is also mobs there. If your plan is to run out before you die. haha good luck.

So to get your corpse from down there you gotta start from the entrance and get to a reasonable distance to your corpse with all the undead and potential mole man in your way.
VS going to level 18 on the top floor and if you die up there you can /corpse through the ceiling. it's easier to go to a better zone that is safer and provides consistent better xp.
Last edited by Baler; 03-04-2018 at 01:19 PM..
Old 03-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a zone OUT,. you can not zone in from there. There is also a bunch of mobs there, some casters if I recall correctly. If your plan is to run out before you die. haha good luck.
Did you not read my earlier post where I specifically stated that my entire argument to exp in the caverns is predicated on the assumption that your Burynai faction isn't fucked? No?
Old 03-04-2018, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haghar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you not read my earlier post where I specifically stated that my entire argument to exp in the caverns is predicated on the assumption that your Burynai faction isn't fucked? No?
This must mean you win and we should all fight each other for mobs in kurns while you go to another zone and laugh at us. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure do have a strong opinion for someone who joined less than 2 months ago. anon alt?

---
On the topic. Iksar Warrior level 19,. group with a healer and go to guk, mistmoore, oasis, unrest, etc..
Old 03-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Aviak

So you're basically stating that the age of my forum account has a direct correlation to the validity of my opinion. Lol.

If you have no actual substance to contribute to the conversation then please exit the thread that way.
Old 03-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Just to throw in my 2 cents... there's no vertical limit to /corpse

I've died many times in the caverns, walked in the middle of the main room and did /corpse to retrieve it.
Closed Thread