Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2018, 10:32 PM
Orc

Default New to Blue P99, played a little on Red. Is Xserver plat trading allowed?

Hi folks.

So, I feel like my internet connection won't hold up too well on Red, and I mostly play Clerics so not much into the PvP scene as is (just liked the 50% bonus Xp, but people there were actually really nice/helpful regardless), but is trading plat between the two allowed? I only have like 1800pp there, but I'd much rather play on Blue for now.

If it's not, I don't see any rules regarding it on the forums. I asked in OOC on Red, and someone did say it is against the rules, but told me to check here/ask again. So if it is against the rules, my bad.

Anywho, I am looking to play a Necro here, possibly roll Cleric but feel like I need a solo class to get me started.

Name on Blue: Atheism , if anyone ever wants to duo/group with me. Currently lvl 13 and not geared, but looking forward to sinking time once again here.
Old 03-24-2018, 04:14 AM
Fire Giant

It wasn't at first, but now it is. Welcome to blue though.
Old 03-24-2018, 04:35 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't at first, but now it is. Welcome to blue though.
Damn, aright. Only have like 1.8k on red anyways, nothing much. Guess that leads me to my next question...

Is there anything I could camp/farm to get me say, 1k-2k or so, while leveling hopefully? I am a Necro, only 14, but is there any easy stuff I could farm before say, lvl 30? Would rather not still be wearing this ugly pink robe then lol.

Do HQ Cat Pelts sell for much here? I could just run around EC for a few days hunting them / getting used to prices.

Anywho, back to the grind.
Old 03-24-2018, 06:16 AM
Planar Protector

Its not easy to find, but here is where the rule change was announced:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=209088
Old 03-24-2018, 07:14 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not easy to find, but here is where the rule change was announced:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=209088
Ah yea, there it be. Didn't notice it in the auction side of the forums, but there it is. Thank you.
Old 03-24-2018, 09:40 AM
Banned

Make an enchanter FIRST. use that character to farm your fortune to gear your next character! Or ... make a porter and just sit in OT porting people all day ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] money money moeny money
Old 03-24-2018, 11:58 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaeophi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make an enchanter FIRST. use that character to farm your fortune to gear your next character! Or ... make a porter and just sit in OT porting people all day ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] money money moeny money
Aside from Clarity and such, why Enchanter? Also, that sounds painful... one of the classes I never played on Live, but always wish I had one next to me at all times.
Old 03-24-2018, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

The concept of making a strong solo class in order to gear the class you actually want to play is ludicrous to me given how long it takes to level a character as t is. Clerics are not even very gear dependent. Roll what you want to play and enjoy the journey.
Old 03-25-2018, 02:38 AM
Orc

I caved in and made an Enchanter. Made a friend along the way who helped me xfer a few plat and got that Rod clicky lvl 30 staff too... luck, or are people here awfully nice?

But yea Supa... I dunno, I've always had a warped mindset that Necros>All, and last I played an Enchanter, I could barely tie my shoe laces, let alone play an enchanter.
Old 03-25-2018, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

Do you have plats or items on Red you want to trade?
Closed Thread