Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Admitted it was a mistake?

Any idiot with half a brain knew that mobs were NOT supposed to spawn after a patch, and while rotation rules were still up, you guys had no right to any of them except for the ones next on your rotation list.

Wtf please?
Cmon dude, a post goes up that day announcing the change of the raid rules, a patch is done, and coincidentally all the raid targets pop? Yeah we assumed those two things were connected and immediately got down to business. Turns out they weren't, but I guarantee if your guild had been more on the ball you would have worked on the same assumption.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Aviak

Creating loot and giving it out to a guild who zones in an hour after Fear clears starts and kills MAYBE 10% of the zone is absolute BULLSHIT and completely diminishes the legitimacy that this server has.

If we're creating loot I'd like to order a Cloak of Flames from Trans Nagafen kill on Thursday because I was there with 15 other IB people and we were neither offered a chance to roll for loot or an equal opportunity to share loot. Divinity was there too and I'm sure they would like a couple CoF's too.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Creating loot and giving it out to a guild who zones in an hour after Fear clears starts and kills MAYBE 10% of the zone is absolute BULLSHIT and completely diminishes the legitimacy that this server has.

If we're creating loot I'd like to order a Cloak of Flames from Trans Nagafen kill on Thursday because I was there with 15 other IB people and we were neither offered a chance to roll for loot or an equal opportunity to share loot. Divinity was there too and I'm sure they would like a couple CoF's too.
Can I have one? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Im not trying to act like it was a diabolical plan to inconvenience trans. it wasn't. It was probably a legitimate mistake on the server's half and the mobs spawned.

The point im making is that in no patch before this has mobs spawned, and you guys were immediately on top of everything. Divinity, from what i understand, was racing to get the mobs that they had for that up coming week on the rotation, basically the mobs that were theirs, and eventually just ended up chasing you guys.

I'll post up the screen shots i have when i get home, im doing this from my cell phone. You guys may have legitimately mobilized faster than everyone and just legit thought that the mobs were supposed to be there.

The point im making is i would have thought the rest of the server would have been informed that all the mobs were up, if it was supposed to be like that before the hate patch for some reason (i cant think of a good reason all the mobs would have spawned at the moment) It just seems a bit shady to me... I mean Xzerion should have depopped all the mobs, right?

Idk. Just seems odd to me that it worked out like that. And i had thought that you guys had agreed to bank all of the planes items untill those specific planes were open and ready to go? Why do i see some of your members wearing sky belts and such?

idk. Guess im just venting and wondering in an open forum. We'll see. I'll put up my screenies if you all really wanna see it.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No body asked us for a chance to roll, and we called 30 minutes first. Do we get a peice of your Inny loot the day your guys leap frogged us that saturday up the stairs to go get inny? We had a sufficient raid force there. So do we get to share that loot too?

No thats not how it worked. We beat you all to naggy, big whoop. The CT deal was worked out between the GM's and Stanley and Karsten. I trust in their legitimacy, although when everyone was told not to touch CT, you guys zerged him while aeolwind was called away with RL problems. Thats not very honorable in my book. Sneaking the kill in and running away with the loot when everyone was told not to go.

Not to say Aeolwind didnt say you guys could go do that before he had to run and fix his RL problems. I mean he possibly could have told karsten that, but i doubt it. and I dont personally know what went on in that chat room, and neither do any of you, so yeah.

Edit: We did offer you guys a chance to roll, because we were playing 100% within the rules for boss encounters for CT. We were in place when we were talking out the 30 minute call with you guys. You guys just didnt want to agree with anything. Now that the rules for Ct are hammered out and you have to kill 2 golems before you get to claim the CT, we wont have this problem again. But we were playing 100% within the rules, so dont bitch that we werent.
Last edited by Taluvill; 02-20-2010 at 04:56 PM..
Old 02-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to regatta

Fun chats here.
Last edited by regatta; 02-20-2010 at 05:08 PM..
Old 02-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Wooooo wait.. Everyone isn't joking? You guys were actually given free loots just for showing up?

Damn... I hate to say it... but.. GM Favouritism?

Disclaimer: I appreciate the server. I appreciate the GMs. I appreciate the dev's hardwork. I appreciate that I'm allowed to express my personal opinion without discipline. This is nothing but my personal opinion, and does not express the opinion of my guild. I write this freely and quickly, without deep thought or meditation.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

I was gonna make a post in this thread like, who got the loot? Turns out it was the guild who showed up an hour before the other one, cleared 85% of the trash mobs and then pulled and killed CT.

Instead it turns out that the guild who showed up late, immediately called for a GM and cleared at most 15% of the trash mobs also got loot.

My question is, where the fuck is fish baits loot? They had people in zone too, if attendance is what counts then they should get a gold star too.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Kobold

*Runs around screaming with arms up in the air!*
Old 02-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

I'm still giggling at Magicflow commenting on anything to do with unfair practices and rules.
Closed Thread