Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 01:19 AM
Large Rat

Hi, rather than a monk, I've started a barb warrior named Hammering. Because when the going gets tough, the tough get Hammering!

Anyhow, if the offer is still available, I'd love to get some banded to get a head start. I'm still in the Halas area, but would love to get a port to the Freeport area as well, in case any druid or wiz happen to be around Halas.
Old 09-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithril [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, rather than a monk, I've started a barb warrior named Hammering. Because when the going gets tough, the tough get Hammering!

Anyhow, if the offer is still available, I'd love to get some banded to get a head start. I'm still in the Halas area, but would love to get a port to the Freeport area as well, in case any druid or wiz happen to be around Halas.
Hi mithril, I've got some armor and a weapon for you. Are you still near Halas? Let me know and I'll drop the armor and weapon on a mule for you.
Old 09-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Aviak

Did I miss anyone else? I installed on a new PC and didn't copy my logs over, so I'm not sure if I spoke to anyone and failed to write it down.
Old 09-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdaria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did I miss anyone else? I installed on a new PC and didn't copy my logs over, so I'm not sure if I spoke to anyone and failed to write it down.
I would love some, currently playing a bard called Genre
Old 09-10-2020, 05:11 AM
Large Rat

Hi Xenma, thanks very much! I managed to get a port to freeport and I'm hanging out in EC mostly.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:32 AM
Aviak

Hey Records, what city are you near? I'll put the gear on a mule for you that's near your city. Also Mithril, I can't seem to PM you, so please try to contact me in-game for instructions on how to get your armor.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Decaying Skeleton

i just started on green, Orge Warrior named Gjariee, i forgot how tough it was starting from scratch. I would apprecaite any help as i would love to play a warrior or Sk for soloing purposes as sometimes i can't devote a lot of time to group play. I am usually on though out the day and in the evenings around 9pm Est
Old 09-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Large Rat

Just want to tell Xenma how much I appreciate the help, got a full set of banded armor on my warrior and some weapons. It should last me well into the 20's. I will pay it forward when the time comes!
Old 09-12-2020, 05:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithril [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just want to tell Xenma how much I appreciate the help, got a full set of banded armor on my warrior and some weapons. It should last me well into the 20's. I will pay it forward when the time comes!
Hey you bet, enjoy the gear!
Old 09-13-2020, 08:33 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello, I've recently returned to Everquest after many years away. I've made a barbarian shaman on Green, names Aldr.

I'd love to grab a suit of armor if the offer is still there.
Closed Thread