Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-22-2023, 10:18 AM
Fire Giant

Also, this far into P99. Fuck the same old shitty grind routes for quicker kills and faster gains...
Go level in new zones, try new things. Off the path zones, different experiences will make you a better player. Utilizing more tools in your classes bag. Or spellbook...
Old 06-23-2023, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Totally ^^

One of the best features of being a necro is everyone already hates you (particularly if you're an iksar), so everything is on the menu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2023, 03:42 AM
Banned

If you don’t get from level 1 to 60 exclusively within Erud’s Crossing you’re not cool enough to be my friend.
Old 06-26-2023, 07:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nom_fats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don’t get from level 1 to 60 exclusively within Erud’s Crossing you’re not cool enough to be my friend.
This is the guy you want to be friends with, Ssips is #1 necro on Green. Be safe out there, Chorts.
Old 07-24-2023, 02:31 AM
Kobold

Well, I ended up at bloodgills after completely failing to hit frozen tower. Now I'm level 51, any other recommended places going forward? I'd rather avoid busy or overly camped areas, especially places like various town guards.
Old 07-24-2023, 10:27 AM
Aviak

iirc i did my 30s in unrest basement...
Old 07-24-2023, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, I ended up at bloodgills after completely failing to hit frozen tower. Now I'm level 51, any other recommended places going forward? I'd rather avoid busy or overly camped areas, especially places like various town guards.
Might be able to do Kanthurn and Taia in Lake Rathe for another level or two? There are three barb guards in Everfrost who are sometimes not camped (lvl 45). Freeport guards aren't always camped either.

If you're looking for something a bit more chill, I think you can get another level or two out of killing the 2 skeletons over by the Rotting Skeleton PH in the Dreadlands on the north wall. Two 6:40 spawns (they will pull together, but the third spawn that's the PH for Rotting Skeleton will not). Can kill that third spawn if no one is there killing the Rotting Skel (although sometimes it's green IIRC). Sit to the northeast of the skels and you'll never have to worry about any wandering mobs, fairly safe camp with zonelines nearby. Can also kill other mobs in the Dreadlands too, but bit more dangerous with wanderers etc.

BB Dwarf guards are solid too. Mix of 40s and 45s (NOT the Kaladim gate guards, leave those alone) between the docks and the various huts). Can take a circular route killing I think it's like 12 spawns (or if you can't keep all 12 down just take like the docks and the hut to the east and kill those guys for 3 lvl 45 and one lvl 40 dwarf) and vendor all their weapons at the Druid ring. I did like 51-55 there on an Enchanter when I needed a chill plat camp (54 pretty slow though since some are lvl 40). Note that there are two huts where there is a lvl 50 dwarf inside, but if you pull away before starting to kill he will not aggro (usually only aggros if you like try to root or charm kill the dwarves right next to his hut). There are also two huts that look like there's only one guard outside them but there's another inside it.
Old 07-24-2023, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Why are you not charming yet?
Old 07-24-2023, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you not charming yet?

Cause maybe he doesn't fuckin want to.
Old 07-24-2023, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause maybe he doesn't fuckin want to.
This man failed on all 3 servers, hope that helps.