Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2020, 03:54 AM
Orc

Default Camp stealing is allowed and multiple spawn point camping too if pet class

Careful ppl GM Menden doesnt wanna enforce camp stealing rules if you stand on a spawn for something like the GBS. She spawned while my back was turned tracking looking at 2 other spawns. Ya know I am on my ranger and Pyzjn is green so doesn't engage me while tracking and tracking is my skill. This necro has her pet on another spawn point and racing over 3 others including mine.

I told her would reported her and GM menden shows up. Told her Pyzjn spawned on my spawn point this necro she camp steals and GM says some bs that Pyzjn was pathing for 12 seconds. Are you joking? I am on the spawn and I have tracking. The spawn point where she died! Pathing my backside. When I pointed out that she is camping multiple spawns with her pet Gm Menden said she is allowed to use that tactic since her class allows it but wait...tracking while standing on spawn point nope... that won't work your no longer camping a spawn point if you use tracking skill. That is not allowed. So won't enforce camp stealing rules that I am in line of sight (basically on top of it). So guys remember camp stealing is okay and if you don't kill steal them for camp stealing you cannot claim camp either yeah...because I didn't engage her and get reported for ksing....nice how that gets used against me by the Gm that is supposed to enforce the rules.

Add in a bonus that necro tried to report me for boxing with my wife as she was on another spawn and told GM feel free to test us and she's like nope I am good. Ofc because I am not but not enforcing any rules or testing for ppl boxing so I guess go ahead and box they won't check it seems either. I am done with p99. I came here because thought this server was better. I may as we all be on live with krono sellers and boxers. At least then know to expect nothing to happen.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:56 AM
Orc

P.s. if see this can expect it to get taken down but you were warned.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:11 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...7&postcount=34

You messed up
Old 03-29-2020, 05:04 AM
Planar Protector

There's two sides to every story, apparently.

Also there's a lot of "I" references for a duo that was apparently camping a spawn together. Just thought that was worth a mention.
Old 03-29-2020, 05:06 AM
Fire Giant

More than one person is trying to "compete" for this camp now?

Whomever showed up while knowing that someone was actively working the camp, and claimed a spawn point via rules-lawyering is a titanic douchebag.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:53 AM
Planar Protector

Next time. Roll a wizard. On red. Garanteed u will have no problems getting a GBS.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:56 AM
Fire Giant

How many accounts do you have, tryRed guy; or is this just a template situation?
Old 03-29-2020, 07:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not...testing for ppl boxing so I guess go ahead and box they won't check it seems either
So you wanted the GM to confirm that you had an IP exemption for your wife and he declined and you took that as a sign that anarchy has been loosed upon the world?
Old 03-29-2020, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

K bye.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:04 AM
Fire Giant

Something about this post is annoying.
Closed Thread