Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2020, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL here comes santa...nah bitch here comes MARTIAL LAW

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pandemic.html
11 more days till....what day is that again?
Old 03-28-2020, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I checked out the latest numbers and we have 640,589 confirmed and 29,848 fatalities worldwide and for the US it's 112,468 and 1,841.

The influenza kills around 30k in the US and 300-600k worldwide on the regular.

So we're roughly at 1/15th the regular flu.

I mean roughly, cause it's probably close to 1/10th because many countries are just totally lying about their numbers, so the official numbers are a big undercount imo.

The current clusters are estimated to peak in two weeks, but other clusters are just starting to become active hello New Orleans so we're going to have this rolling basis for a while. I mean this is typical of the regular influenza spread so we shouldn't assume too much difference. What I'm saying is the numbers are going to continue to pile up. I'm trying to figure out if we're going to match the influenza numbers this year. At first I didn't think so. Now I'm not so sure.
Mardi gras is probably the event which turns C19 from isolated pockets to a problem across most major population centres in the USA. Bertox summoned all his heralds to New Orleans so they could return to their hometowns and share his gifts.
Old 03-28-2020, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I checked out the latest numbers and we have 640,589 confirmed and 29,848 fatalities worldwide and for the US it's 112,468 and 1,841.

The influenza kills around 30k in the US and 300-600k worldwide on the regular.

So we're roughly at 1/15th the regular flu.

I mean roughly, cause it's probably close to 1/10th because many countries are just totally lying about their numbers, so the official numbers are a big undercount imo.

The current clusters are estimated to peak in two weeks, but other clusters are just starting to become active hello New Orleans so we're going to have this rolling basis for a while. I mean this is typical of the regular influenza spread so we shouldn't assume too much difference. What I'm saying is the numbers are going to continue to pile up. I'm trying to figure out if we're going to match the influenza numbers this year. At first I didn't think so. Now I'm not so sure.
Probably won't be able to get accurate numbers until well after this is over, but I'd imagine some pretty good statistical analysis would get a somewhat accurate number.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

posted without comment
Old 03-29-2020, 04:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I chortle when people say corona is trumps fault

China's number(s) are not only 81k and has not changed.
There are lots of people sick who have not been tested.
confirmed cases go up because testing in more available.
Definitely the Chinese communist party’s fault. Probably anywhere else with resources would’ve handled the outbreak better and not obfuscated until it was too late to prevent it going global.

All of that said, trump has not handled this well and he spent a lot of money in times of economic plenty, making this latest disaster to the federal budget just another whole America might not dig out of. We’re running out of tools to stimulate the economy in times of naught because we’re not being prudent in times of plenty

I’d trust Angela Merkel way more to manage coronavirus as opposed to trump
Old 03-29-2020, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d trust Angela Merkel way more to manage coronavirus as opposed to trump
She's in hiding so you should have put angela merkel in all lowercase imo.

TRUMP is like a warrior king as he strides into a room full of diseased communist agents ("The Press") and stares down the threat while bringing resolute hope to the entire world.

Leaders at their level don't manage. They lead. They have managers under them.

Man I hope this post doesn't age badly :/
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 03-29-2020 at 07:17 AM.. Reason: added a missing letter - it was "r" in case you're wondering. I spelled it "lowecase" so I went and fixed it. No big deal.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

Post a vid of crowded hospital. Far as i know they're empty
Old 03-29-2020, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post a vid of crowded hospital. Far as i know they're empty
Our morgue was full two days ago. The number of suspected and positive patients are significant. And it takes a lot of resources to care for all of them. But yes, absolutely no family or patients that don’t need to be hospitalized are allowed to stay. So it’s not “crowded.”

Hope this helps.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-29-2020, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Where I am, cancer patients are being deferred or denied treatment, not just because of increased risk of infection, but also because hospitals are currently burning through PPE at an unprecedented rate.

People gonna be killed by Corona virus without even contracting it!
Old 03-29-2020, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

yea fanatics are hoarding ppe, pathetic. what morgue mead?
Closed Thread