Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did my part; 2:2. Do I need to go full on Kyle and martyr myself impregnating every woman in the west with my superior seed? I will, if i have to! I just won't let them see my ID when I pick these skanks up at the bar....and then of course ill have to fuck em at their place or it could get really expensive moving around to get away with it....

Ahhh fuck it, I'm more of a long-game scoundrel anyways. Like, get you nice and comfortable, rail you for 5 or 6 years, then one day I gotta go out for a pack of smokes and a gallon of milk....and BAM! Never heard from again....like Kaizer Soze!
This one right here, kids! *nods* Gold.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats irrelevant. If you (one person) are paying 9,280$ in withholdings than 100% of your contribution goes toward supporting 1 illegal. Big stack takes little stack, etc. My money came in at the end of the line to the IRS. They used it to pay for 1 illegal, that's why they can't return me any benefits for my sacrifice to the greater good.

We have tax the rich bills for higher earners, some of which may be supporting a whole field of em! (ha!)
Last edited by Throndor; 01-07-2019 at 08:38 PM..
Old 01-07-2019, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats irrelevant. If you (one person) are paying 9,280$ in withholdings than 100% of your contribution goes toward supporting 1 illegal. Big stack takes little stack, etc. My money came in at the end of the line to the IRS. They used it to pay for 1 illegal, that's why they can't return me any benefits for my sacrifice to the greater good.

We have tax the rich bills for higher earners, some of which may be supporting a whole field of em! (ha!)
we've got bigger fish to fry, imo. i get that it sucks to think about, but what a fucking waste of time.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Banned

what color is your wifes boyfriend btw
Old 01-07-2019, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we've got bigger fish to fry, imo. i get that it sucks to think about, but what a fucking waste of time.
Yeah, like re-regulating stock buybacks and making corporations pay their board in shareholder approved bonuses that count as Taxable income, instead of allowing them to make a ponzi scheme out of the stock market that actually ends up costing investors in lesser dividends and highly volatile equity.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It’s a religious issue. They defied jupiter’s limes. See: Marcus Aurelius’ policy towards Iazyges
Old 01-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Both white. Her first was a total loser. He went the whole heroin addict route; bounces around jobs, cant even consistently meet his 200$/month obligation (i wish i had it that easy)

Her second was a bit of a hot head who has actually mellowed out quite a bit, but when she tried to take him to the cleaners buying into the whole feminicist movement of having your cake and eating it too, he burned it all down and hasn't worked since out of sheer spite. His mom supports him, and his daughter when she's around which is quite frequently; picks her up from school every day; keeps her on track. This one shows alot of promise. We got her a safe for her birthday, because her older compulsive sister steals her candy and money and runs down to 7-11 with it.

Self-discipline at an early age is one of the hallmark indicators of financial prosperity in the long term. I swear, you give this kid 20$ and she's happier knowing that she's got another 20$ in her safe than she is spending it. She never wants to spend money, she just wants to know she has money. She's the same with her candy. The past two years we've had to throw most of her halloween candy away because it goes all sweaty/soupy before she can even get around to eating it. The other can put down 10lbs of candy in a day or two, and she's putting on weight that will give testiment to that fact.

It's funny when you actually get the story out of them via trickle truth over time, and you realize that most women are, by and large, ruining their own lives and actively choosing the single motherhood route when circumstances didn't have to be that way.

I'll never marry again; even though, technically i was never "legally" married to begin with, but that's a different story lol.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-07-2019 at 08:54 PM..
Old 01-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s a religious issue. They defied jupiter’s limes. See: Marcus Aurelius’ policy towards Iazyges
😍
Old 01-07-2019, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's my boy! You gave me something to read about tonight. Thanks!
Old 01-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Think you re-worded this from asking what "color" my current g/f's kids' dads were, so that was what my previous answer alluded to.

My ex doesn't have a boyfriend. She jumped back on the cock carousel when we first broke up but when she moved back to her parent's house last year she hasn't had much luck since.

Christmas eve she was in hysterics crying and asking me how everything got to this point, to which I just avoided the conversation, kept it cordial, and asked her to clarify the logistics on when the kids were coming over for the christmas morning sleepover.

Took her just around 3 years to have a moment of clarity; likely due to her mother starting to show the same signs of failing health that her grandmother was going through when her and i first met, which has caused her mother to stop drinking finally. I'm willing to bet that abstinence from alcohol is trickling down to her, and that's where the clarity is finally coming from, but its too little too late after 8 years of flagrant disrespect and entitlement.
Closed Thread