Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-15-2022, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its not even their place to demand Ukraine not join Nato.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_European_Plain
Old 03-15-2022, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yabutt

Appeasement!
Everything was fine until that fateful night when they decided it was russias fault bernie sanders didnt get nominated.
Old 03-15-2022, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything was fine until that fateful night when they decided it was russias fault bernie sanders didnt get nominated.
Maybe. I won't rule that out. It didn't help at all with any of the sentiment towards Americans.
Old 03-15-2022, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

The stock market has boomed for many reasons, and the average american is worse of today than they were 30 years ago. Russia or not doesn't really have anything to do with that.

I hope the iron curtain doesn't fall again. For Russias sake.

Hell they've been waging cyber war right in the open for many years already. I am still looking for a solution other than sanctions? They should have been sanctioned until they stop acting like maniacs just like we do with North Korea. But they're more western looking and our powers that be have had a lot of money to gain by making deals so they let it all go.

I honestly don't know what you're arguing for.

Don't watch entertainment news read a concise informative article or just argue here ha ha
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-15-2022, 04:07 PM
Banned

Inflation isn't just in individual $ values its also in total piece of the pie wealth gap.

Plus the modern technologies and globalization makes it much harder to defend against authoritarians the way we normally did. I do believe globalization is inevitable we should still subsidize local suppliers! And protect local property rights and administration from going overseas!

That said there are some perks to being alive today.
Old 03-15-2022, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The stock market has boomed for many reasons, and the average american is worse of today than they were 30 years ago. Russia or not doesn't really have anything to do with that.
Because we opened the worlds economy and we started trading with countries we had cold wars with.

The world became a better place over 20 years after the end of the cold war, but then it quickly fell into chaos in the last 10.

Because you cant control 320 million americas the audacity that we could control billions of people across nations.

I am arguing that the EU does what NATO is trying to do, it's time we abandon nato, we move industry back to the USA we stop trying to be a world militaristic power, and we STOP telling countries to genocide themselves to fight russians.

The last time this happened was literaly during the cold war.

Im saying that the direction the left is heading is to our end.

Im saying to stop going in that direction.

To stop waving the flags of war!

We should welcome putin into our arms, and welcome the russians, and give them what they want to stop acting retarted.

I've said it a million times!!!!!!!!

The youth was winning in Russia, The youth are all dead, or in jail now.

Everything we've worked for is GONE.

GONE!

We've set the clock back to the collapse of the soviet union. Now we have a chance to stop it, before we set it back to when there WAS a soviet union.

We keep pushing the line forward, we'll set it back to when we were threatening to kill each other, and this time, this generation on both sides will gleefully do it.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-15-2022 at 04:14 PM..
Old 03-15-2022, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should welcome putin into our arms, and welcome the russians, and give them what they want to stop acting retarted.
Remind me how well just giving him exactly what he wanted worked with Hitler, paste eater.
Old 03-15-2022, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Because we opened the worlds economy and we started trading with countries we had cold wars with.

The world became a better place over 20 years after the end of the cold war, but then it quickly fell into chaos in the last 10.

Because you cant control 320 million americas the audacity that we could control billions of people across nations.

I am arguing that the EU does what NATO is trying to do, it's time we abandon nato, we move industry back to the USA we stop trying to be a world militaristic power, and we STOP telling countries to genocide themselves to fight russians.

The last time this happened was literaly during the cold war.

Im saying that the direction the left is heading is to our end.

Im saying to stop going in that direction.

To stop waving the flags of war!

I've said it a million times!!!!!!!!

The youth was winning in Russia, The youth are all dead, or in jail now.

Everything we've worked for is GONE.

GONE!

We've set the clock back to the collapse of the soviet union. Now we have a chance to stop it, before we set it back to when there WAS a soviet union.

We keep pushing the line forward, we'll set it back to when we were threatening to kill each other, and this time, this generation on both sides will gleefully do it.
lol there’s a lot of craziness in here

I always love when people are like “bring that darn industry back to americuh!!! They done took our darn tootin jobs!!!” And then when they bring everything back to America and prices go through the roof because of how much your average American laborer thinks they should be paid for often un/low skilled labor, those same people will be posting rants online about how corporations are greedy and stealing all their money through expensive goods. Good luck with that
Old 03-15-2022, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remind me how well just giving him exactly what he wanted worked with Hitler, paste eater.
For real. His statement was one of the dumbest I’ve read on here in awhile. Yeah let’s just “give russia what they want” aka just let them invade and annex a totally independent country because of Putin’s ego.

Guessing all those Ukrainian civilians suffering at the hands of the Russians would totally agree that they should give out in what he wants. What a moronic statement
Old 03-15-2022, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

liberals will not be content with anything other than killing the president of russia.

you people are batshit insane.

Quote:
Guessing all those Ukrainian civilians suffering at the hands of the Russians would totally agree that they should give out in what he wants. What a moronic statement
inserts picture of 10,000 dead ukrainians.

in 1 month

inserts picture of 100,000 dead ukrainians

in 3

inserts picture of 4 million dead ukrainians.

Glad I bought a geiger counter. I bet you retards didn't. And you're rooting for the need to use one.