Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2020, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EBOOTS

say it

E

BOOTS

what is this gebs who started this trend i'm going to report you to the council

GBS? Glowing Black Stone? Glowing Enameled Bracer Sword? Golden ef.. boot S. No

How about GEB

Or this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were always called fruity boots on Bertoxx.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The game doesn't change from server to server. Camp is still piss easy with non lore common drop. You are right though. The only ting that changes is the percent of dumb fucks payer it, and we got a shitload of Darwinian dead ends when teal merged.

The game doesn't, but economies do. Prices on Teal do seem to be higher than they were on Green pre-merge, but it'll even out.
Old 01-21-2020, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpazuzu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The game doesn't, but economies do. Prices on Teal do seem to be higher than they were on Green pre-merge, but it'll even out.
If only it were so simple: teal was fucked up across the board selling good shit for virtually nothing and shit worth very little for a fuckload. great evidence the server was populate by morons and scammers-- invariably there to make plat off the morons.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tealtards
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2020, 02:40 PM
Banned

If someone can inflate the price by just making a few fake accounts and spamming, then they deserve the extra profit they reap from their efforts. This is an example of someone getting good at the game.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-21-2020, 03:04 PM
Banned

Before the merge I had someone inspect me and offer a ruby bp and 9k for my gebs on teal lol... wasn't even selling them.
Old 01-21-2020, 03:32 PM
Skeleton

"Before the server merge..."

GET OVER IT, it's not becoming undone. Stop whining!
Old 01-21-2020, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

both are luxury items that do very little to improve the power of your character over cheap alternatives. the galaxy brain move is to just save plat for kunark.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

OP = just one of many crybabes I am enjoying tears of.. so salty..So so sorry you can't afford your pixels. Maybe you know go farm[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 01-21-2020, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoundofmerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are that mad? insulting and cursing over a video game? its not a campable camp solo in classic, so you lie, then you go on another account to back yourself up? You really do need help man, something much worse i happening to you, and its for sure drug induced anger and rage. I get it more then anyone, but you really need to seek help soon. This is late stage developed drug addict behavior bro. just calm down and enjoy things for what they are, who cares if a ring in a 20 year old video game is 20k? if you can get it.. then why care? the truth is you cant, you dont have the cash for it, and you are mad its that much , plus drugs are making you super agitated with everyone, thats inner self hate pouring out into a fuckin fourum. please get help bro before its too late. much love homie
Also, Hazek's post was hilarious.

You know why GEBs cost so much? Because 1/2 the server wants a pair for their main. That's over 1000 people. How many boots drop in 24 hours if the camp is permacamped? How long has the server been out?

Do the math if your brain still can after years of Methamphetamine use. Also, Google "the effects of Methamphetamine on the brain."
Closed Thread