Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2020, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But no video proof or mention of in-game name. Smells fishy.
I don't have to prove anything to some cunts on the internet.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Camp is being poopsocked and whored out now by permalosers like you.
Every time I went it was open and we held it until ppl started fading out and afking too much lol
Old 02-05-2020, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

why did we need another thread about this?
Old 02-05-2020, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've bought 4 manastones already and have over 150k in bank. if i liquidated all my assets I'm prolly be close to a mil plat now.
Then you should be able to afford the items your OP was about. Only reason you'd be mad is because you can't afford them cause you don't have Gs in the bank!
Old 02-05-2020, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I've bought 4 manastones already and have over 150k in bank. if i liquidated all my assets I'm prolly be close to a mil plat now.
Good lord. Outside of Djarns being overpriced, I’m much more interested in how the hell someone acquires THAT much plat so fast in the short lifespan of this server??
Old 02-05-2020, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good lord. Outside of Djarns being overpriced, I’m much more interested in how the hell someone acquires THAT much plat so fast in the short lifespan of this server??
I got my GEBs months ago. That should tell you something. I'd have a lot more money if I were a cheater like a lot of these scumbags and used a 24-7 EC mule with VPN/IP exception.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you should be able to afford the items your OP was about. Only reason you'd be mad is because you can't afford them cause you don't have Gs in the bank!
I ain't mad, kid. Children don't make me angry. They are mad I'm blowing up their bullshit scam.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I ain't mad, kid. Children don't make me angry. They are mad I'm blowing up their bullshit scam.
I mean, while I can't say I'm necessarily a fan of people pushing prices up, it's also supply and demand. I can't really judge them if they can find a buyer at that number.

Ex. I think Manastones at 100k is a pretty ridiculous amount to ask for, but if people are willing to pay it then it is what it is.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, while I can't say I'm necessarily a fan of people pushing prices up, it's also supply and demand. I can't really judge them if they can find a buyer at that number.

Ex. I think Manastones at 100k is a pretty ridiculous amount to ask for, but if people are willing to pay it then it is what it is.
No one can monopolize the manastone camp ATM.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I got my GEBs months ago. That should tell you something. I'd have a lot more money if I were a cheater like a lot of these scumbags and used a 24-7 EC mule with VPN/IP exception.
I mean I guess if you sold like 100 pairs of GEBS....
still a mind-boggling amount.

As an aside, if Manastone camps are taking 100ish hours, then people are asking around 1000 plat/hr for their time. When you consider the time investment, that doesn’t seem entirely unreasonable.
Closed Thread