Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 02:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you should try learning what words mean. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mate if your going to fling shit acting like I dont understand my own words the burden of proof is supposed to be on you especially when your claiming I don't know the words but I am fairly certain it is in fact you who does not lol.

Neo con stands for neo conservative if you don't know a definition ask but if I abbreviate don't troll me because you don't know it.

Definition: relating to or denoting a return to a modified form of a traditional viewpoint, in particular a political ideology characterized by an emphasis on free-market capitalism and an interventionist foreign policy. Source: Oxford dictionary

Secondary source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now a request from you Define neoliberalism as per north American socioeconomics please.

Please define the difference between an American neo liberal (Reagan, Trump, Bush,) and how it is not a rebranded neo conservative?

Just saying the standard American "conservative"/Republican/ Libertarian is trained every day to hate liberals due to branding being more important than facts or word definitions to them while completely failing to understand they are by definition neo liberals.
Last edited by blindedsoul; 07-20-2021 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: Edit to question him on his own defition and grammar
Old 07-20-2021, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

a complete forensic audit of the occupancy of the white house has confirmed that joe biden is still the president. i will report back tomorrow with any further developments.
Old 07-20-2021, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neo con stands for neo conservative if you don't know a definition ask but if I abbreviate don't troll me because you don't know it.

an emphasis on interventionist foreign policy
there u go

they mostly hated trump btw
Old 07-20-2021, 02:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there u go

they mostly hated trump btw
Broh you never answered my question after saying claiming I didnt understand a definition please define neoliberalism within North American socioeconomics and define how it is not a definition of current Republican figureheads policies?

Also you used half a definition?
Old 07-20-2021, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Broh you never answered my question after saying claiming I didnt understand a definition please define neoliberalism within North American socioeconomics and define how it is not a definition of current Republican figureheads policies?

Also you used half a definition?
Quote:
a neoconservative is a liberal who's been mugged by reality. a neoliberal is a liberal who's been mugged by reality and refused to press charges.

hth
Old 07-20-2021, 02:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
a neoconservative is a liberal who's been mugged by reality. a neoliberal is a liberal who's been mugged by reality and refused to press charges.

hth
Alright so you were trolling while telling me I didn't understand definitions and are unable to answer my question that's cool but at least admit your trolling next time LOL
Old 07-20-2021, 02:54 PM
Banned

another page with no explanation for the fraudulent ballots
Old 07-20-2021, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Alright so you were trolling while telling me I didn't understand definitions and are unable to answer my question that's cool but at least admit your trolling next time LOL
it's an irving kristol quote u absolute moonbat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2021, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in the bat shit crazy cult lol
Old 07-20-2021, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in the bat shit crazy cult lol
Closed Thread