Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what you mean. You asked why counting went on after hours. Counting goes on through the night and the days following in every single Presidential election (and essentially in every mid-term election as well). Nothing unusual happened.

Move on and stop whining. You're making me embarrassed to call myself a Republican.
Do you get upset when others do not agree with your point of view and dismiss them? Let's have a conversation. For starters, as per the video I am alluding to which was under a watchful eye of both the democratic and republican party, the counting for that night seized because of a "broken water pipe" and it was announced that it would resume until 8AM the next morning. However, soon after poll watchers left the room suitcases of ballots were dragged from underneath tables. Seriously man, as a republican what is your explanation for such blatant fraud? Wake up and smell the coffee.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We, being others who laugh at such things and share the same sense. This is just a simple observation.
Well yeah, but I'm just commenting on your statement that "sometimes, nothing feels real"

That's because nothing is real.

If we assume there are many "I"s, and, by the lefts own admission, "reality is subjective", then we can safely assert that nothing is truly "real", and there's merely a struggle between pneumatics who have contrasting views/intentions on what that "reality" will look like for the hylics.

For example, to provide testament to the concept of "hell" and "afterlife".

Due to the nature of the mind's ability to create reality, if one chooses to believe there is no God, and thus no afterlife, that becomes true...to them.

And like the Jews say, Torah and Talmudic alike) upon their death, their thread is removed from the tapestry of life and the abyss/nothingness awaits them in the afterlife, because they literally used the creative force of the mind to sever themselves from the source of life and consciousness, choosing instead "nothingness" in the after.

That's what it means to be made in the image of God. If we assume travelling up the stream of consciousness to it's source, is God, and that the Word of God (Logos/Christ) is the language God (Mind/Nous) uses to construct this plane we call reality as detailed in John and Genesis, then quite literally, we construct our own reality
Last edited by Gwaihir; 12-07-2020 at 05:19 PM..
Old 12-07-2020, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

I told you the election would be rigged.
I told you the Illuminati now run the planet New World Order is permanent.
I told you they want <500 million global population.
I told you 2.0 will be much worse.

I ask you to pray. For all.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well yeah, but I'm just commenting on your statement that "sometimes, nothing feels real"

If we assume there are many "I"s, and, by the lefts own admission, "reality is subjective", then we can safely assert that nothing is truly "real", and there's merely a struggle between pneumatics who have contrasting views/intentions on what that "reality" will look like for the hylics.

For example, to provide testament to the concept of "hell" and "afterlife".

Due to the nature of the mind's ability to create reality, if one chooses to believe there is no God, and thus no afterlife, that becomes true...to them.

And like the jews say, upon their death, their thread is removed from the tapestry of life and the abyss/nothingness awaits them in the afterlife, because they literally used the creative force of the mind to sever themselves from the source of life and consciousness, choosing instead "nothingness" in the after.
Oh god. My guy, thank you but I didn't go past the first sentence. Lord have mercy.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh god. My guy, thank you but I didn't go past the first sentence. Lord have mercy.
Recapitulating solipsism to own the libs
Old 12-07-2020, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Death is real. Ask me about the rest in 25 years.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Death is real. Ask me about the rest in 25 years.
Don't need to. But I'll see you on the other side of it.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recapitulating solipsism to own the libs
Interesting use of the word:

re·ca·pit·u·late
/ˌrēkəˈpiCHəˌlāt/
Learn to pronounce
verb
gerund or present participle: recapitulating
summarize and state again the main points of.

That's exactly my point. At its thesis, the leftist viewpoint is that everything is merely a "social construct" or a collectivist's imagining of the way it should be.

Therefore, yes. I am recapitulating the entire premise of the leftist worldview to highlight the absurdity of the position to begin with.

Moreover, if the leftist premise of "idealism" > "realism" is true, then there's sociopolitical precedent extending all the way back to the foundation of civilization stating your clown world position is back asswords and stupid.

Thanks for playing.

You'll never be a woman.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't need to. But I'll see you on the other side of it.
OK, what you have seen that others haven't?
Old 12-07-2020, 05:33 PM
Banned

Nothing is true, except of course the premise that nothing is true. *That* one is true.

Postmodernism is intellectual masturbation that occurs when your society gets too comfortable.
Closed Thread