Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2020, 05:31 PM
Banned

The election in a nutshell:

https://youtu.be/hRWYau5yHHg
Old 12-10-2020, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

checks out!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2020, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

Just look at EVERY OTHER COUNTRY

Look at USA. The one who said masks dont work, its a democratic hoax, its no worse than the flu, its just a cold.

New Zealand is pretty much over it, no cases. How can that be??

Oh their people give a shit about each other?? Ah... I guess that makes all the difference.
While I agree basic hygiene, and precautionary steps, are effective, US to NZ is a bit of an apples to kiwis comparison.

NZ doesn't have these huge megacities that the US does. Such large collections of people forced into such close contact with so many other people is a perfect incubator for respiratory infections.

There's more to it that "NZ smart, US dumb" and not just the above example.
Last edited by Jimjam; 12-10-2020 at 07:29 PM..
Old 12-10-2020, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

I live in a costal city where people regularly dont wear masks and go to resteraunts and bars, last night I saw a study that said there is 1 active case in the zip code.

Holy smokes! I thought.

Then I realized, it is not masks, it is: do you have a moat around your castle...

+ some masks & social distancing.

Like NZ couldn't impress me in the least. No covid there? Sure of course, if you were to describe an environment where we removed half the planet and gave everyone wealth and space to live in paradise and then pulled up the drawbridge, sure we would be fine too lol
Old 12-10-2020, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

I think NZ did well cos the businessmen there wear suitshorts.

I used to be a boardmember for a company ran by a kiwi. Was quite entertaining that after years in the UK he refused to intergrate and abandon suitshorts. He was always encouraging us to get some in the summer, and we were just like "where do you even buy these things bro? The school uniform shop?!"
Old 12-10-2020, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I agree basic hygiene, and precautionary steps, are effective, US to NZ is a bit of an apples to kiwis comparison.

NZ doesn't have these huge megacities that the US does. Such large collections of people forced into such close contact with so many other people is a perfect incubator for respiratory infections.

There's more to it that "NZ smart, US dumb" and not just the above example.
Doesnt matter. They have cars. They have planes. They have mouths. They have lungs. Some how, they eradicated it. Christchurch is a bigass city. People living very close to one another in slums to high rises. Not one case... They had a lot of cases, but they all agreed that science is real.. Thats all it came down to.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:29 PM
Banned

they didnt get a first wave yet jibartik, no one goes to those shitholes so it never spread, but it will ( they cant afford vaccines )
Old 12-10-2020, 09:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesnt matter. They have cars. They have planes. They have mouths. They have lungs. Some how, they eradicated it. Christchurch is a bigass city. People living very close to one another in slums to high rises. Not one case... They had a lot of cases, but they all agreed that science is real.. Thats all it came down to.
100%. That, and a population that doesn't have a third-grader's understanding of what "freedom" and "liberty" mean.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The media loved Bush 2, who did 9/11, but Trump can do nothing right. That means he must've been a good President. 1 in 45, bad ratio.

"Where I have executive authority, I will use it to undo every single damn thing this guy's done by executive authority." No fag, undo Bush 2's executive authority to create unconstitutional spy agency on Americans. Yahoo, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS LOVE them some Bush family.

Every one of the Media is CIA.

Burn this motherfucker down, God.
shit for brains lol
Old 12-10-2020, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they didnt get a first wave yet jibartik, no one goes to those shitholes so it never spread, but it will ( they cant afford vaccines )
Rohan is not a shithole! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread