Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2019, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

Default Ranger Epic Quest Faction - Highkeep Guards

Couple days ago I slaughtered some highkeep guards for a level or two. It was decent exp and i'd like to continue killing them when I log on next time. I know i've butchered my freeport faction. Do I need FP faction for the Epic quest? I checked the epic quest WIKI and it mentions that to start the quest I may need to turn in muffins in freeport to prompt a response from the questgiver... Does that mean he is on FP Faction? Do I need not worry
Old 06-23-2019, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

-Bob Marley
Old 06-23-2019, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

-Bob Marley
Taking this at face value.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:18 AM
Planar Protector

No you don't need Corrupt Freeport Guards faction for epic, or anything as any class as far as I know.

The Muffin quest in Freeport gives Kelethin factions, but you can easily invis to the questgiver and turn in Muffins without worry. The questgiver is a dwarf.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar_with_a_plan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couple days ago I slaughtered some highkeep guards for a level or two. It was decent exp and i'd like to continue killing them when I log on next time. I know i've butchered my freeport faction. Do I need FP faction for the Epic quest? I checked the epic quest WIKI and it mentions that to start the quest I may need to turn in muffins in freeport to prompt a response from the questgiver... Does that mean he is on FP Faction? Do I need not worry
If your kos to HHk guards ... the GM that you summon stanos from is going to be KoS. Reason I know is I got my epic other day . Had to get another rogue to hail the GM and turn items into Stanos while facing them both away from me ,while sneaking
Old 07-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your kos to HHk guards ... the GM that you summon stanos from is going to be KoS. Reason I know is I got my epic other day . Had to get another rogue to hail the GM and turn items into Stanos while facing them both away from me ,while sneaking
Thread is about Ranger epic, not Rogue
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 07-05-2019, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread is about Ranger epic, not Rogue
Just saw that lol , my bad!
Closed Thread