Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 06:29 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubaton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony in that statement gets me, Jaywu.

On live. The Euros did that to the Americans... getting anything to spawn on our times was rare. We had to wake up at 2-5am to raid for YEARS.

Just sayin... Guess its classic =)
I don't know.. so you think because people did that to you on live you must do the same now on p99 ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't remember well cuz it was 10-15 years ago but there were many servers on live and you could probly pick one with more american players. Whereas here on p99 we have no choice.
It seems we just have to deal with it or quit the game if unhappy :/
Old 05-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubaton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony in that statement gets me, Jaywu.

On live. The Euros did that to the Americans... getting anything to spawn on our times was rare. We had to wake up at 2-5am to raid for YEARS.

Just sayin... Guess its classic =)
So you're saying the classic solution is to have spawns and rolls at times convenient to Europeans?

Moving scout roll to 7:30 pm GMT summertime, mates! Sorry, but it's classic.
Old 05-30-2019, 08:41 AM
Kobold

To make it fair for everyone it would be nice to add or subtract 4h to the timer. 24 static spawns for quest turn ins with gms that only quake on us prime time is not fair.

Lodi for example is not an issue because his respawn time is not a full 24h cycle.
Old 05-30-2019, 09:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Dude the last 3 times were like 1:30AM in the US. How long have you even been doing this?
Old 05-30-2019, 09:29 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Not long enough if you don't know up to this one spawn its been terrible for US players.
Old 05-30-2019, 09:41 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Also when a quake happens is how this resets time, players don't control quakes staff does. And trying to control a quake time for your one current selfish mob desire? I am sure bigger concerns influence those.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:17 PM
Large Rat

Hehe Crank , bad faith spotted... i won't even argue about your 2 first posts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Concerning quakes time, i was not trying to start a war between US and EU players, just saying it would be better if everyone could be happy and not always the same people.
However , i agree on the fact that players don't control quakes.
Last edited by Jaywu; 05-30-2019 at 12:28 PM..
Old 05-30-2019, 01:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

To be honest I am not even that concerned, just trying to up my post count to see whats after scrawny gnoll. However, I just dont see your side of the coin at all, "better" times means people bring out their third alt cause its easy and you end up with more than 15 people rolling. I would go further and say you are holding a spawn duration that was great for live with 40+ servers and tons of 10 year olds smacking the city guards over and over. However, we are the beardiest necks you may see and yea 24 hours is a rough time period the way I currently lose on this roll, lol.
Old 05-31-2019, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder how these "don't move ring 8"will react now....
Old 05-31-2019, 01:29 PM
Kobold

Euro time quake, I guess gms listen!?

Thanks for giving euro players a chance for 8th ring!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread