Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2021, 07:46 AM
Kobold

Like Lassy (Neit) on green. She's AOE the whole sarnark fort as a 59 cleric with her druid friend, also in the 50s. They knew the timer of the PROD named since she had killed it prior too and told me the timer. The named spawn, both the cleric and druid is OOM. Druid dies, cleric run to the zoneline... The named took 10+mins to path back. After that pathing back to spawn point, I killed the named because none of them seemed to come back. Then the little cry baby is now calling me a toxic person. MUAWAHAH! Why? Because I didn't help you kill it? Because I didn't wait for you to med for another 20 mins? Sorry was semi-afk eating my salad. You're supposed to handle that low lvl named with ease but you got greedy killing the whole fort for the bracer while camping the prod named. I'm more in the right to call you toxic AND greedy! I sure wasn't toxic! She's been OOCing everywhere she see me telling everyone how toxic I am, sending private messages to everyone and telling her guild too. I'm just not stupid enough to deplete my mana just BEFORE a named spawn. I usually wouldn't mention it but the b*** is keeping a false grudge. Now leave me alone oki? Kthxbye! (that's the nut cases you see on green)
Old 03-07-2021, 08:10 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2021, 10:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This community does seem to have a fairly disproportionate number of 4chan-folk.
I wouldn't say that. The sense of humor of the "edgy meme people" in the P99 community is more on the level of a tryhard 15 year old Facebook shitposter who won't use 4chan because anonymity means he won't get clout. It's even more depressing when you remember most of them are 30-40 somethings with kids and a barely functional marriage confusedly trying to keep up with whatever new schizophrenic wojak meme template just came out on some goofy satire reddit board.

I'm pretty sure we have a sizeable demographic of boomers who think Ben Shapiro throwing fallacious badly thought out arguments against global warming at young college students too illiterate/uninterested to fight back is the peak of Internet content.

21 y/o fantasy nerd - Discord: Midoo#2125
Odym Drekk
- 52 BAR SHM (main) || Midoo - 51 BAR WAR (alt)

Old 03-07-2021, 11:09 AM
Banned

Old 03-07-2021, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like Lassy (Neit) on green. She's AOE the whole sarnark fort as a 59 cleric with her druid friend, also in the 50s. They knew the timer of the PROD named since she had killed it prior too and told me the timer. The named spawn, both the cleric and druid is OOM. Druid dies, cleric run to the zoneline... The named took 10+mins to path back. After that pathing back to spawn point, I killed the named because none of them seemed to come back. Then the little cry baby is now calling me a toxic person. MUAWAHAH! Why? Because I didn't help you kill it? Because I didn't wait for you to med for another 20 mins? Sorry was semi-afk eating my salad. You're supposed to handle that low lvl named with ease but you got greedy killing the whole fort for the bracer while camping the prod named. I'm more in the right to call you toxic AND greedy! I sure wasn't toxic! She's been OOCing everywhere she see me telling everyone how toxic I am, sending private messages to everyone and telling her guild too. I'm just not stupid enough to deplete my mana just BEFORE a named spawn. I usually wouldn't mention it but the b*** is keeping a false grudge. Now leave me alone oki? Kthxbye! (that's the nut cases you see on green)
Old 03-07-2021, 12:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck at you doing
Old 03-07-2021, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same thing any propaganda campaign is for, power over other people. You're just the kind of dumbass that thinks it starts from the top down, instead of the bottom up, like some kind of fantasy where the "bad guys" are just clearly marked instead of just your average, every day idiot who wants to look more important, and tell you what to do and what you can't say.

Kids don't need to learn anything about LGBT, or politics, or anything beyond your basic education.

If you're trying to fill a kid's head with ideas and opinions then you're just pushing propaganda.

Q:
Who are you to arbitrarily decide what "kids don't need to learn" at any given age?
Who are you to arbitrarily decide what/when is appropriate for parents and teachers to teach?
Who are you to arbitrarily decide whether or when children who are learning about factual things that they will experience in their lifetimes?

A:
Some random bad guy.

Thanks, your provided assessment of bad guys really helped clear this up.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q:
Who are you to arbitrarily decide what "kids don't need to learn" at any given age?
Who are you to arbitrarily decide what/when is appropriate for parents and teachers to teach?
Who are you to arbitrarily decide whether or when children who are learning about factual things that they will experience in their lifetimes?

A:
Some random bad guy.

Thanks, your provided assessment of bad guys really helped clear this up.
Q1. You are demonizing learning the fundamentals of education as opposed to not teaching young children sex education and LGBT """studies""".
Q2. Someone who right now, isn't admitting to being a pedophile.
Q3. Someone who isn't a pedophile, or isn't out to fill children's heads with opinions instead of math, science, reading, writing, history, gym, sports, shop, home ec, etc.

Here's a question, why are you so inclined to wanting to teach children sex education, why is your prerogative this damning need to teach children about that subject before they're ready for it?

I mean you were a kid once, and so was I. It definitely isn't a subject suitable for anyone below a high school sophomore.

You also trying to implicate me as the thing I called out doesn't really work. Since there wasn't a problem teaching kids the education I've been talking about, including Health class/Sex ed at an older age.

I'm not calling to oppress children's mind with dangerous opinions. Children are impressionable, groomer, but I'm sure you already knew that.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Lol the education debate really is pointless. Where they don't teach it in school, kids just learn off the Internet instead. Rihanna's S&M and Cardi B's WAP aren't even age restricted. Hell even when I was a lot younger it wasn't hard to find adult content. And there's like 1000x the content these days.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol the education debate really is pointless. Where they don't teach it in school, kids just learn off the Internet instead. Rihanna's S&M and Cardi B's WAP aren't even age restricted. Hell even when I was a lot younger it wasn't hard to find adult content. And there's like 1000x the content these days.
Difference is I pay taxes for public school and I can control what my (hypothetical) kid sees on the internet. It's not pointless if you're not a shitty parent.
Closed Thread