Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2020, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you think people are boxing just hecking report them...
I don't report people unless I'm sure they're doing something wrong. Not only is it unfair to them if I report them without being sure they are doing something wrong, but it also just serves to add greater strain to the already heavy petition load the guides and GMs are under.
Old 01-17-2020, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't report people unless I'm sure they're doing something wrong. Not only is it unfair to them if I report them without being sure they are doing something wrong, but it also just serves to add greater strain to the already heavy petition load the guides and GMs are under.
If u are worried enough to come here and write a stupid post because you feel guilty you are worried enough that you should report suspected boxing.....
Old 01-17-2020, 05:03 PM
Large Bat

wow! Look how many people assumed I am guilty and phishing with guilty conscience. I just started playing again. Unless I have two accounts under level 10 that I am boxing with and no twink gear to speak of I don't see the point.

Perhaps I am feeling an oncoming guilty conscience for when I will be boxing in the future. I thought this community was more adult oriented then this. I simply had a genuine concern about being banned and what I should be looking out for.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If u are worried enough to come here and write a stupid post because you feel guilty you are worried enough that you should report suspected boxing.....
What? Was that even English? lol
Old 01-17-2020, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Confirmed: Raistlin is boxing and everyone he groups with is boxing.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralistin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow! Look how many people assumed I am guilty and phishing with guilty conscience. I just started playing again. Unless I have two accounts under level 10 that I am boxing with and no twink gear to speak of I don't see the point.

Perhaps I am feeling an oncoming guilty conscience for when I will be boxing in the future. I thought this community was more adult oriented then this. I simply had a genuine concern about being banned and what I should be looking out for.
Lol "I'm under level 10" shit and he thought maybe I'll post about boxing just to check since when your that level random band from group members boxing is what you worry about.

I wish they had randomly banned me when I was rolling troll SK to save me from myself, could have rolled a nice druid or something with no XP penalty
Old 01-18-2020, 10:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralistin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dude, you said the "b" word. Never say the "b" word. The neckbeards get super triggered.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Come on guys op is obviously asking for a friend and has never boxed or known any boxers
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

The Elf Court has spoken.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Perhaps I am feeling an oncoming guilty conscience for when I will be boxing in the future.
?
Closed Thread