Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Kobold

Default Druid Solo 14~19

What way is most efficient to solo do you think? My gear is lowbie stuff with some cheap upgrades 20 mana bracelets, +2 wis rings, magi hat, bear tunic, etc)

1. Kite
2. Root-Rot
3. Melee / Thorns / Nuke (at lvl 13 Wisps can reduce my health by 30% - I realize this method probably wont last past 19 or 20)
Old 11-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Aviak

root rot was my method of choice till 34, you can do it dungeons and get exp bonus
Old 11-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Kobold

Keep in mind that at this point root isn't nerfed, so it's much more powerful than it ended up being.

Formerly:
Imagin Uhaveclarity - Level 67 Gnome Enchanter, Innoruuk (Shortly after Kunark to a couple months before Luclin, back again around LDON through OOW)
Tegeril Whitewolf - Level 52 Wood Elf Druid, Innoruuk (Opening of Innoruuk - half of Kunark)
Old 11-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Kobold

At 14 I remember going to Lavastorm after getting SoW, a decent DoT and the more efficient Expulse Summoned nuke.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At 14 I remember going to Lavastorm after getting SoW, a decent DoT and the more efficient Expulse Summoned nuke.
Good point!
Old 11-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

I "tanked" camiens and crocs with thorns and melee on the oasis beach, @ 19 i kited Deepwaters at said beach, was very quick exp till 22, tracking helps if its crowded.

Edit- on and i did not nuke, one round of both dots + thorns and melee killed a blue, once and a while if i had bad luck i would toss a nuke, but it was rare

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 11-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep in mind that at this point root isn't nerfed, so it's much more powerful than it ended up being.
How does root work differently here?
Old 11-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yraapt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does root work differently here?
In my live experience, it broke on like 80-90% of nukes - here, it's far lower. It also lasts its max duration far more consistently than on live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is very good advice...

You can also root-rot spiders in upper guk - if you stay non-kos to the frogs, it's very good exp and very safe. The ZEM makes it ubar exp yo, and there's a 4-spawn of spiders near the lguk zoneline that is rarely camped, whereas the spider camp near the Giant Heart Spider spawn are usually camped (and are in groups of 3's, so a bit harder to break).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I did 14-19 kiting in EK near the gorge zoneline. Plenty of space to med without potential adds at the merchants in the corner of the zone and a place to instantly sale your drops. Other places might be faster, but for someone who putters about the house between kites, well it was tailor made...
Closed Thread