Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 12:26 AM
Kobold

Default Looking for clarification on classic Feign Death functionality.

I didn't main my SK until the end of Velious and didn't start FD pulling for my guild until well into Luclin. As I recall, whenever a mob reset after a successful FD my hate was cleared and I was free to stand up un-aggro'd.

While cruising the forums here some one had mentioned staying on the hate list and randomingly aggroing after a successful FD, with one of two other people agreeing. Is this an old functionality, my memory being fuzzy, or straight false?
Old 10-21-2019, 09:59 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graventhel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't main my SK until the end of Velious and didn't start FD pulling for my guild until well into Luclin. As I recall, whenever a mob reset after a successful FD my hate was cleared and I was free to stand up un-aggro'd.

While cruising the forums here some one had mentioned staying on the hate list and randomingly aggroing after a successful FD, with one of two other people agreeing. Is this an old functionality, my memory being fuzzy, or straight false?
When a mob fully resets (Goes back to his spawn point and is stationary), the hate list clears. If you stand up before they fully reset, there is a chance you memblur the mob, but its not guaranteed.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:20 AM
Kobold

I thought even when they fully reset, they have a chance to remember you.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Search the forums for monk sneak nerf. That's when FD was made classic and not memblur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought even when they fully reset, they have a chance to remember you.
They do, I think in the formula on p99. There is a chance for them to "Remember" you and it sets a short random timer. They'll keep coming back to you until that timer ends.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:29 AM
Orc

*I think* this changes at a certain level too. I think prior to level 30 or so, you always mem blur mobs as soon as you FD and even before they reset. After level 30 or so, you have to wait for them to reset to clear aggro. There is a small chance that you can clear aggro before they reset after level 30 or so. I don't think mobs ever remember you after having reset, but I'm not 100% sure.
Old 10-21-2019, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherX [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*I think* this changes at a certain level too. I think prior to level 30 or so, you always mem blur mobs as soon as you FD
This is not the case.
Old 10-21-2019, 11:08 AM
Orc

in the beginning fd cleared all agro unless getting caught by a spell in progress against you. not sure when but it did change to remember you until mobs reset or % chance.
Old 10-21-2019, 11:23 AM
Kobold

Mobs below 35 were memblurred by a FD.

After 35 they might remember you until they 'reset.'

That's what I remember reading years ago.
Old 10-21-2019, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not the case.
This is the case. It's level 35. Was very memorable to go through this level range on my SK a few weeks back, when the mobs all the sudden started running back immediately when I stood up. I had been FD splitting a lot and it suddenly became much more difficult when I started pulling mobs 35+. They will always forget you when they return to their spawn point and "reset"
Old 10-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the case. It's level 35. Was very memorable to go through this level range on my SK a few weeks back, when the mobs all the sudden started running back immediately when I stood up. I had been FD splitting a lot and it suddenly became much more difficult when I started pulling mobs 35+. They will always forget you when they return to their spawn point and "reset"
Is this the case on P99? That's what I was refering to not live.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread