Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2020, 11:52 AM
Aviak

Default Old Dimshimmer

Is there a way to spawn this dude? I've been killing random drixies around the zone to no avail.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

Try the Wiki

currently spawning on p99 loc 1318.36, 2784.55, -3.97, 6:40 timer
Old 01-21-2020, 05:22 AM
Aviak

Great, thanks for that. I was looking for 2 of those wands for tree clicky recharging whilst farming Mina for her red wood wands. I managed to get Dimmer about 5 times by killing the wandering trash while waiting for Mina's timer. Got 2 tree wands and bought another in ec. Ended up with 25 red wood wands, which is cool for PLing yourself to around lvl 20 then gets a bit lame with recharging. HMU if you wanna know how to spawn Mina, or just see here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/a.../t-165844.html
Old 01-22-2020, 01:44 AM
Aviak

FYI, wiki is dead wrong, or that was a very special case of a wandering mob spontaneously generating as a non-PH directly in front of someone.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FYI, wiki is dead wrong, or that was a very special case of a wandering mob spontaneously generating as a non-PH directly in front of someone.
If you've got time to correct the wiki, it could help a lot of people out later on!
Old 01-23-2020, 05:13 AM
Aviak

Been getting PMs Re: spawning Mina so here's what I know:

I believe there are 5 total maidens in the zone, 4 wander. 3 of those spawn at the Gearheart camp, 2 of which are Mina's PH. The other wandering maiden never spawned as Mina for me. I know the archived thread said that one is also a PH, but that may be wrong, or else I got incredibly unlucky.

Mina spawns in bursts then not at all, I found, but it's probably just RNG all the way. I got all 25 wands over 5 or so days. Sometimes she would spawn back-to-back and other times nothing for several hours.

To start the camp, get a ranger, get all 5 maidens to the same spot and kill them at the same time. Then set your timer and get back to the Gearheart camp. Wolf form helps to stop the wandering brownies from being KOS, if needed.
Closed Thread