Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2020, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this also apply to Scryer room in Guk? They claim spawn room and the room one floor bellow them... some pullers even freak if you touch things in the hallways leading towards fungus room.

Had quite a few pullers threaten to call GM's because they claims all those spawns as part of Scryer rooms pulls.

Then you get the random tells

Random guy: "Hey our puller is getting super mad that you keep taking our mobs."

Me : "You mean the 3 mobs that spawn near mushrooms?"

Random guy:"Yeah those we are farming those.."

Me :"Ummm but you guys are all the way in Scryer room... how is this yours too..."
Generally, the dungeon rules are LOS plus some limited mobs in the immediate area. So for Scryer, it would be the Scryer room plus like the mobs just outside it (I've seen groups camp in the hall because it's a bit safer). They are definitely NOT entitled to claim mobs leading up to the fungus area, that's just ridiculous. If you ever run into that situation again, I would inform them that their camp is the Scryer room and the very immediate area outside it (if at all) and you're not violating any rules so petition away if they'd like.

If a Guide or GM is even on in time to respond to the petition while you and that group are both still in Guk, they will likely tell the group they are wrong.
Old 01-15-2020, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

They definitely can't claim those frogs underneath scryer if someone else is contesting. that is just silly. Scryer is such an easy camp so obviously a full group is going to want more, but that does not entitle them to claim others' camps.

That said, try communicating with each other for fuck's sake. It is amazing how bad some people are at this.

TL;DR: We all enjoy the game more when we aren't being dicks to each other. Well, most of us.
Old 01-15-2020, 03:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

mostly all camps are LOS, you cant claim what you are not sitting at, including nobles, technically, they can only camp that room, but most people accept that HHK is a free for all, which is the rules I play by usually when there, if a noble is up, ill knock it down solo, if someone grabs it, ill go to another mob. No biggie!
Old 01-15-2020, 04:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiingpin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PVP Solves this issue, when people start crying your group goes over to that one and kills them, for best results wait till they overpull.

Enjoy the crying its clearly what you want
That's actually what did happen.

Their bard puller ran to 3 way and pulled that whole area and then ran over to where I was sitting and stood there (I assume to try and train me). I saw what he was doing so I just stood up and FD'ed.

He ran that mess back to his group and when they wiped then I got several nasty PM's saying if I had not pissed off their puller they would have wiped and it was my fault.
Old 01-15-2020, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Separate camps:
Double noble spawn
Bards + ISA
3F Noble
Boshinko
Dyrna
Aeris Greymalkin
Lady McCabe
Mistress Anna
Tyrana
Bosec
Carson
Chopin
Blayle
Most other guards are LoS so(base of stairwells etc can be multiple guards claimed)

If you are in a group and someone comes to contest you can only choose one from the above list and they can choose their top choice after that then the rest are FFA if no one else is contesting. Hope this solves the whole nobles group owns everything delusion. If you see a nobles group just communicate with them, ask them what all they are pulling, let them know what you plan on camping and things should go much smoother than just starting to take a camp. Whoever was there first gets first choice of camp. As always in High AIDS Keep you should run logs and OBS the second you zone in.
Last edited by Wallicker; 01-15-2020 at 04:46 PM..
Old 01-15-2020, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

I think the HK issues here are compounded since we are doing this shit at sub level 50 and without Kunark+ gear. So people, on teal at least, expect to be camping HK in a full six man group and getting good xp. Which means they feel demanding of both nobles, all bards, Isa, and even upstairs noble and Bosh. Creating trains and bad blood in the process.

On blue when spawns got contested and you were forced to camping, say, just bosh or just third noble, then it was semi acceptable if you were some solo monk/shaman twink happy to afk between spawns, and even then many players wanted more if they could get away with it.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this also apply to Scryer room in Guk? They claim spawn room and the room one floor bellow them... some pullers even freak if you touch things in the hallways leading towards fungus room.
If a Scryer group is pulling to Warden and beyond, then it would be a really bad idea to start a mushroom group. Whatever the official rules are, in that sort of situation I would either try to find a less camped area or leave Guk entirely. It's never worth fighting with people over spawns in any dungeon regardless of ZEM.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Why do I see posts about Guk in a Highkeep rant and flame
Old 01-15-2020, 09:55 PM
Aviak

If there's a full Scryer group and you set up camp at the bottom of the ramp you're an asshole. There's tons of places to xp at that level use your imagination.
9 Erudite Magician - Adisa
Old 01-15-2020, 10:26 PM
Banned

LOS camp is yours. Rest is neutral.

When I pull royals I pull around the whole circle and nox spider if nobodies camping it. But if someone else is pulling those I don't get mad or claim them. Just gotta share.

Was waiting on noble spawn with another puller from pool but it agrod him first and instead of getting salty I just sent him a tell with, "good duel ol chap". And we just kept sharing spawns without a problem.
Closed Thread