Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2020, 11:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there's a full Scryer group and you set up camp at the bottom of the ramp you're an asshole. There's tons of places to xp at that level use your imagination.
Weird considering both on Live and Blue we regularly considered that a separate camp. Not even the bottom of the ramp, either, but the top of the ramp. Except on Green, Scryer was so thirsty they were pulling THROUGH ramp groups. Those guys were the assholes.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's two basic zone categories.
Open outdoor zones and dungeon type zones.

Open outdoor zones could be anything from the Karanas, Wastes or Commons.

Dungeon type zones could be anything from MM, COM, hhk, Guks, or Sebilis.

These are very basic guidelines when it comes to camps in this game.

For open outdoor zones you can claim a single spawn point. This may include SF, Hadden or OOT AC. If you're camping these mobs you need to get FTE within a reasonable amount of time.

For dungeon type zones our general guideline is line of sight(LOS)/agro range. This works for pretty much everything. Couple exemptions may be Fungi King or Captain in Karnors because it's not exactly practical to camp on top or within LOS/agro range of their spawns.

Also keep in mind, above is how we as staff see it. There's also player defined camps out there we don't enforce but HIGHLY encourage players follow. Player defined camps may include Sisters in lfay or Gnoll Spires in SK.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ostcount=12%7C

Outdoor area = can camp 1 spawn.
i was trioing a gobs group a while ago and this enchanter wanted to join, but we were like nah...then he sat in one of the raider rooms with a charmed gob and said to not KS his mobs else he will petition. i literally laughed out loud

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Last edited by supermonk; 01-15-2020 at 11:39 PM..
Old 01-16-2020, 01:58 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloEdvardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird considering both on Live and Blue we regularly considered that a separate camp. Not even the bottom of the ramp, either, but the top of the ramp. Except on Green, Scryer was so thirsty they were pulling THROUGH ramp groups. Those guys were the assholes.
There's ~8 mobs in Scryer. I don't care if technically per the rules you could consider it a seperate camp, that doesn't make you not a piece of shit for trying to block a whole group of people just trying to xp, forcing them to pull through your pussy group.
9 Erudite Magician - Adisa
Old 01-16-2020, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was trioing a gobs group a while ago and this enchanter wanted to join, but we were like nah...then he sat in one of the raider rooms with a charmed gob and said to not KS his mobs else he will petition. i literally laughed out loud
Isn't that legal?
Old 01-16-2020, 01:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Running a duo or trio in one of the most popular leveling spots in the game is a recipe for frustration. I would never do that because I don't want to turn people away for the duration of the group. When leveling in a dungeon, I just accept the fact that random people will show up and ask to join. My buddies and I go outdoors when we want to trio.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't that legal?
100%
Old 01-16-2020, 02:46 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
I got my mage through 40 doing this for about four hours, but it has huge faction hits against the goblin group at the stairs.
Old 01-16-2020, 04:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there's a full Scryer group and you set up camp at the bottom of the ramp you're an asshole. There's tons of places to xp at that level use your imagination.
Wait the single guy pulling 1-2 mobs every 3-4 mins is the ass hole? Not the the guy pulling every mob to a room on a different floor?

I just can't see myself feeling bad for those poor poor guys who have to kill 15 mobs vs 18 mobs. I mean how could 6 people possibly be expected to out farm a single guy... it's just not possible.
Old 01-16-2020, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There's ~8 mobs in Scryer. I don't care if technically per the rules you could consider it a seperate camp, that doesn't make you not a piece of shit for trying to block a whole group of people just trying to xp, forcing them to pull through your pussy group.
Oh so you mean the other group set up there out of sheer spite? Just to fuck the Scryer group?

Or maybe shit was crowded so now you have to share. Calling other people pieces of shit because it's a crowded dungeon, I guess you were part of a butthurt Scryer group, right?
Old 01-16-2020, 09:01 PM
Kobold

Wipe it clean. All zones should have the same ZEM 2020. Fix Greal.
Closed Thread