Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2020, 05:54 PM
Banned

Cool Teal has over taken Blue

Facts

Unless it's for a few hours while sick fuks try to raid.

Sorry u lost. Can we shut down Blue already?
Old 01-16-2020, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry, redbro... blue server average player count needs to get down to red server average player count levels before being considered dead.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 01-16-2020, 10:57 PM
Banned

currently on green... hhk/solb/mistmoore/lowerguk/rathemnts/oasis specs/ferrot specs/oggok guards/sola gnomes/ all 40+ spots and groups. I have msged every single one and am on the list... they all have a 2-3 hour wait list... currently...

why would anyone want to merge green and teal unless they are trolling and want other players to suffer

oh btw, currently teal has a higher pop than blue...
Old 01-16-2020, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodyy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please merge teal back into green...I can never find a group now
who are all these sub 50 post accounts.. I think they are all the same person that doesn't even play and want everyone to cry for another server

also manastone ruby bp and guise all have a list of 6+ on green... so your looking at days if not 30+ hours if your lucky to even get close to #1 spot...

just like last night I ll prob sit lfg till 3am est then log off with nothing accomplished... imagine if we merged teal right now... youd see people crying for a split... again
Old 01-16-2020, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, redbro... blue server average player count needs to get down to red server average player count levels before being considered dead.
Yendorbro, I think this thread is actually a rebuttal to a "teal is dead, merge it thread." Not actually a 'Blue killer thread.' Only true wackos make those assertions.

@Silo, effort applauded. I support this message.
Old 01-17-2020, 12:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
currently on green... hhk/solb/mistmoore/lowerguk/rathemnts/oasis specs/ferrot specs/oggok guards/sola gnomes/ all 40+ spots and groups. I have msged every single one and am on the list... they all have a 2-3 hour wait list... currently...

why would anyone want to merge green and teal unless they are trolling and want other players to suffer

oh btw, currently teal has a higher pop than blue...
Something doesn't smell right with this. You couldn't find a group for 4 hours across all of those zones? Either they're too empty to have multiple groups going or no one likes you. There is no way they were all at capacity.
Old 01-17-2020, 12:56 AM
Banned

Still lfg on green.. still on lists.. for all these zones... suggest another place to find a party 40+

not a solo spot a group atmosphere where I can grind with 6 people...

in another hour or 2 im gonna log for the night like last night and many nights before this...

all the current groups ive checked back with are all still full with the same people. this is absurd tbh, imagine a server merge, I would prob quit for awhile. Ignoring legacy items this is a serious concern.

im basically watching stuff on my smart tv, texting people, reading, while checking every zone and finding out whos running what group and asking to be listed and constantly checking back in either with my main or by simple messages.

40+ is pretty camped out period

ive been lfg 4 hours now, go check yourself
Old 01-17-2020, 12:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpazuzu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something doesn't smell right with this. You couldn't find a group for 4 hours across all of those zones? Either they're too empty to have multiple groups going or no one likes you. There is no way they were all at capacity.
gonna have to go with a solid no on the "no one likes me" considering I have grouped with many of these people and they all are trying to get me in to the party but a full party is a full party and if people are ahead of you what can you do? nothing

im not looking for a duo, or a trio, im looking for a solid full party experience, sorry I like to socialize not solo. Ive played many chars on blue and red to 60, many raids, many epics, fungi's legacy items you name it.

There is deff no reason to merge the server.
Old 01-17-2020, 01:19 AM
Banned

think im gonna call it for the night... even guildies can't get me into a slot due to 2-3 people ahead of me on a list.

idk I got plans this weekend with the gf so I ll be offline fri-sun I ll try again to get some xp Monday afternoon/night

I don't think much will change
good luck with your teal and green server merge goals

straight joke and trolls trying to ruin this game

god speed
Old 01-17-2020, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

Are you able to play during less-populated times of day? Maybe some “unemployment hours,” as Colgate used to call it. My RL is such that I can play daytimes on certain days.

Anyway, I think you’re right about not merging yet. And don’t worry, trust the staff. They won’t merge Green and Teal just because some goofus made a poll. They’ll merge them at the right time.
Closed Thread