Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2021, 05:52 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't encountered anything like that in Freedom. Very nice of you to refer to us as a cesspit, though.
I'm glad you haven't encountered it and are all living happily ever after. However it takes 2 seconds to find cesspit level behaviour on these forums from your guildies. The fact your head is in the sand to your associates' shenanigans doesn't mean it isn't happening, you're just lucky/ignorant enough to not see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx
Hear a lot of members or Riot bitching about how toxic it gets when you keep losing, especially Vulak. We got friends over there boys, try not to lie at least.
Sure people get heated, but there's not the level of childishness and bigotry that we had in my early days. Since summer there's been nothing I'd consider toxic. To me, a guild leader logging into a competing guild's toon and training them is pretty absurd and not something I'd support, yet here we are with his horde of followers giving them their pixel fix.

Clearly we're not having floods of those "a lot" of people whinging heading to Freedom, so it can't be that bad? We've had... how many voluntarily leave to join? 1? and she had enough and quit.

Sorry you didn't get picked for the team, though. You seem to have found your place, I'm pleased for you.