Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 01:56 PM
Orc

Default Shammy weapon for a noob

title. just started this server within the last two weeks recently and thanks to someone kindly and purposely overpaying me for my bone chips i am looking for either a runewood greatstaff for around 50p, or a poison wind censer for close to 500p if i can get my hands on one. Something else can also be okay if someone has something available.

Right now i have the wraith bone hammer which someone gifted to me early on. would be nice if we could meet close to cabilis as i am an iksar and there is a good chance i wont make it to the tunnels in east commons but i will if i have to! thanks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

IGN: Arkhid or pm here.
Old 12-15-2018, 09:49 AM
Kobold

Hey! I have a runewood greatstaff chillin in the bank if you want it. Someone gave it to me when I started, you're more than welcome to it. Shoot a tell to Kimchisoup sometime.
Old 12-15-2018, 02:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabober [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey! I have a runewood greatstaff chillin in the bank if you want it. Someone gave it to me when I started, you're more than welcome to it. Shoot a tell to Kimchisoup sometime.
that would be fantastic! i will try to catch you online.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:27 AM
Orc

dont know how to close this but problem solved, my character now uses the strength of both hands to squish my foes. thanks again kimchi!
Closed Thread