Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2018, 10:21 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default High level SK solo (56+). Where can it be done?

Fear kiting obviously is the best for efficiency. But I also like to go semi afk and watch movies, do chores, etc. which makes small 1 or 2 pull tank and spank camps work for my playstyle. My dps is pretty low with 16% haste and 30/35 2hs.

Right now the places I camp are:
Faydwer guards
HHK nobles
lower guk archmagi (got pwnd by an abnormally hard hitting mob here recently, haven't gone back since)
lower guk ass supp

The exp is low for all these at level 56, but they are overall pretty safe and relaxed experience. I usually rotate to a different one after I get bored and/or my bags get full. Can anyone please help me expand this list? I know there's gotta be some high ZEM dungeon camps that I don't yet know about that are safe for a slow hitting SK with less than stellar gear. Please help me carve out a slow but steady path to hitting 60 by the time Pantheon comes out in 2025. Thanks.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

BW giants
Old 11-21-2018, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

The hole entrance, easy splitable and facetankable at 56...
Old 11-21-2018, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone please help me expand this list? I know there's gotta be some high ZEM dungeon camps that I don't yet know about that are safe for a slow hitting SK with less than stellar gear. Please help me carve out a slow but steady path to hitting 60 by the time Pantheon comes out in 2025. Thanks.
There's no good ZEM 50+ except maybe some Nobles in HHK? Not sure when that's good until. The only one that used to be was kedge, but that got nerfed a few years ago. Still, I'd go oldschool and recommend SolB. Hell, you can even try bear pits in Perma. Can always FD if shit hits the fan, there's room to fear kite in there.

Honestly though, if you're getting wrecked by Lower Guk mobs, gonna be tough pretty much anywhere which is why fear kiting is preferred. I was gonna suggest Lord Hall in lguk, but that only gets harder
Last edited by Crede; 11-21-2018 at 12:37 PM..
Old 11-21-2018, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure you could do geonids in wakening lands solo or in a pickup group since people are always there.

Yea 56+ (or even 54+) solo for a melee is a test of patience. Ideally I'd find a place that you could easily group if you have time for it or solo in a pinch.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:01 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the replies. I tried The Hole entrance and definitely found it to be a good addition to break up the monotony. I think I will try geonids next in WL.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no good ZEM 50+ except maybe some Nobles in HHK? Not sure when that's good until. The only one that used to be was kedge, but that got nerfed a few years ago. Still, I'd go oldschool and recommend SolB. Hell, you can even try bear pits in Perma. Can always FD if shit hits the fan, there's room to fear kite in there.

Honestly though, if you're getting wrecked by Lower Guk mobs, gonna be tough pretty much anywhere which is why fear kiting is preferred. I was gonna suggest Lord Hall in lguk, but that only gets harder
What would you recommend to solo in SolB? I've tried bats and spiders before but never stuck with it long enough to determine if the exp rate was better or worse than I had with the other camps.
Old 11-23-2018, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would you recommend to solo in SolB? I've tried bats and spiders before but never stuck with it long enough to determine if the exp rate was better or worse than I had with the other camps.
Lava Duct Crawlers im sure. They have a dot they put on you though.

Geo's is a good camp but will be hard solo due to SK DPS sucking animal balls. I duoed with necro there and it was good XP

I would get Seb keyed and just camp out there - tanks are usually in high demand
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Last edited by Bardp1999; 11-23-2018 at 03:24 PM..
Old 11-23-2018, 09:54 PM
Sarnak

I saw a feller around that lvl killing guards in kaladim.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw a feller around that lvl killing guards in kaladim.
Light blue at 54, imagine wanting to grind 54 on those let alone 56 :/