Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lawl im havin way much fun there than i ever had playing here honestly. EQ is just fuckin old as dirt and it shows.

Raided a player owned city 50 strong on 3 boats, punched a hole in the wall with an item crafted by players, set up a base in the mage guild trying to take out one of the city towers that are preventing raid to push in further and do more damage, damaging the buildings youre in to cause as much destruction to the enemy city youre raiding as possible if pushing further is not happening.

Pushing people off cliffs with warrior skill

Shooting the guy thats running away on your mount and getting him just before he makes it

Ganking the guy that was carrying the extra armor for his group and making off with 3 sets of armor

Scouting an enemy city at night to see its layout to plan a hit and run loot hit on the crafters using the workbench

Just... yea
Thats all stuff i did in DF1 for years.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:31 AM
Banned

Still havin fun after a month, 100 vs 100 pvp for ownership of a city 2 days ago
Old 11-14-2013, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Still bad
Old 11-20-2013, 04:47 AM
Banned

We had a really fun fight earlier tonight in preparation for tomorrow, something like a 30vs30. My alliance is sieging the best city in the game to try to steal it from a guild called Vamp. We blew up some of their city towers and walls.

Ill try to record a video and i can lol if you guys say it looks boring
Old 11-20-2013, 05:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ill try to record a video and i can lol if you guys say it looks boring
Force your opinion upon us, that'll surely help us see that the new shit Darkfall is "fun".
Old 11-20-2013, 05:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNGloriouS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Force your opinion upon us, that'll surely help us see that the new shit Darkfall is "fun".
Yea thats why i want to record a video, to force my opinion on you instead of letting you make up your own mind if its fun or not by viewing the video.

Yea i will chuckle if people say its boring, were on an everquest forum after all.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yea thats why i want to record a video, to force my opinion on you instead of letting you make up your own mind if its fun or not by viewing the video.

Yea i will chuckle if people say its boring, were on an everquest forum after all.
I only play EQ so I can pair up my two favorite things into one mass session; fapping and gaming. Gotta be efficient bros.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Stop posting about this shitty game we have T99 to discuss.
Closed Thread