Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Don't worry OP, discord server is launching any day now.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

server is alive to known drug addicts that still make claims about having fulfilling lives all while playing EQ 6 years straight at 10+ hours a day. At some point your stories and math will not add up.

#WIPE IT
Old 01-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some people I've spoke too have this idea that the server comes and goes in pop like the prices on homes and you gotta buy in ( aka invest time ) when it's low pop to make gains later on; so farming the shit out of it while its low pop leads to you been rich when the pop rises.

( 1. they live in a dream )
( 2. server pop never going to rise ever again )
( 3. only reason why it rose in the first place was: PNP+Xp bonus+blubies coming over for easy loot. 3 factors that don't matter anymore )
( 4. some people like it low pop because they can farm non-stop unabated )
( 5. these are in brackets because they are been whispered )
The pop would have peaks and valleys but it was either during end of classic or with the 3 year Kunark timeline in anticipation for Velious - most of the people who quit don't have a reason to come back. Pixels have been had, the server story has been told, time to reset or move on
Rushx the Warlock - R99
Old 01-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

server isn't resetting

there will make new servers and merge them together over time

the fact that u keep clinging to this wipe campaign that has been going on for 5 years now is rediculous
Old 01-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Banned

Maybe they will just merge blue and red and come out with 2 new servers to run on the correct timeline.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
server isn't resetting

there will make new servers and merge them together over time

the fact that u keep clinging to this wipe campaign that has been going on for 5 years now is rediculous
They did a wipe campaign. It was just all your accounts.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some people I've spoke too have this idea that the server comes and goes in pop like the prices on homes and you gotta buy in ( aka invest time ) when it's low pop to make gains later on; so farming the shit out of it while its low pop leads to you been rich when the pop rises.

( 1. they live in a dream )
( 2. server pop never going to rise ever again )
( 3. only reason why it rose in the first place was: PNP+Xp bonus+blubies coming over for easy loot. 3 factors that don't matter anymore )
( 4. some people like it low pop because they can farm non-stop unabated )
( 5. these are in brackets because they are been whispered )
Thats why i left before Velious. I knew where this was headed and cut my losses. This server needs to be purified with fire before anything good comes out of it, AKA a wipe that should have happened circa before Kunark.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Chewps is a little bitch who quit after getting guild denied and slam dunked by my main man Beastagor
Old 01-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

I remember encountering op on his monk in the tiny cave system of sol b with some other troll sk. Literally made them both plug on my rogue. yIkes.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by blammo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chewps is a little bitch who quit after getting guild denied and slam dunked by my main man Beastagor
Sorry to disappoint you but I quit after my kid was born

Quote:
Originally Posted by oricalum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember encountering op on his monk in the tiny cave system of sol b with some other troll sk. Literally made them both plug on my rogue. yIkes.
Not sure what I did to rustle you but alright whatever you say. I'm sure it really happened [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]