Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Orc

Octavion your violating the forum rules, under replying: You may NOT
"comment on the price of the item in such a way to challenge the fairness of the sale."

Just give it a break man lol
Old 05-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i sent him 15kp offer but whatever Octavian
I stand erected <3 Siggard
Old 05-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Octavion your violating the forum rules, under replying: You may NOT
"comment on the price of the item in such a way to challenge the fairness of the sale."

Just give it a break man lol
I simply made an offer of 13k (still waiting for a reply OP!) and then called a bunch of price gougers "price gougers." (with the exception of Siggard, I apologize mate...jumped the gun on that one.) That's not commenting on whether or not price gouging is fair, nor did I ever comment on this particular item's price (because the OP didn't even list a price on the item, so how can I comment on its fairness when it wasn't even advertised?) It's just calling a spade a spade.

Allpro, you're very heavily invested in the price gouging of pre-nerf CoS's aren't you? How many do you have? What are your in-game toon names? The people wanna know man! Or, just keep hiding behind re-rolled forum usernames and re-rolled level one EC toons. You do those things because you know you'd never be able to continue trading if you didn't. Reputation matters in this game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Banned

it may be time to revisit the rule on EC forum, considering the surge of price manipulation

until then good luck on the sale!
Old 05-09-2018, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

Bump.

Now entertaining offers containing SS plate armor MQ's.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:00 PM
Sarnak

Octavion flaming others, yet planning on buying that item for 13k to sell it for 20k himself. The irony.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by peon1022 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Octavion flaming others, yet planning on buying that item for 13k to sell it for 20k himself. The irony.
This thread has been a fantastic way to compile a list of forum usernames of price gougers or people defending price gougers (but let’s be real, anyone defending them is probably one of them). Meanwhile, peon (aptly named), I have never sold an item above wiki average cost. And every pre-nerf CoS that I buy will be sold at the same price I buy it at or cheaper, as has been the case several times already. I will happily lose money on transactions with this item to hurt the business of price gougers. This is why I have the trust and support of the P99 community. Because I work very hard and long hours to provide them with the best services and prices that I possibly can. I have earned their trust and I would never betray that. Integrity matters to some of us.

Sincerely, peon, thank you for so willingly outing yourself. Sorry about the impact this is having on your sales. But do the right thing when it comes to how you treat others and this sort of thing won’t happen. The community stands united against price gougers. We will wait you out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] nobody is paying your ridiculous prices.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Sarnak

Woah.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it may be time to revisit the rule on EC forum, considering the surge of price manipulation
Completely agree. The community needs to be allowed, and encouraged, to speak out against market manipulation and shady behavior. These people have poisoned the community and the economy for long enough.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by peon1022 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woah.
Someone is excited for Bill and Ted 3!! Me too!! <3