Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: When Will Next Patch Come Out
Before End of 2018 13 7.74%
First Quarter 2019 12 7.14%
Second Quarter 2019 16 9.52%
Third Quarter 2019 7 4.17%
Fourth Quarter 2019 20 11.90%
2020 or Never Released. 100 59.52%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Oleris Oleris is offline
Planar Protector

Oleris's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Anaheim ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Posts: 1,182
Default Guess The Next Patch Release date (chardok 2.0, triple attack, etc)

It has been 15 months since the last patch. When do you think the next and potentially final patch will be released?
__________________
<Aftermath> Oleris- 60 epic necro, Olerris- 60 epic monk. Songerino 60 epic Bard

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Cecily Cecily is offline
Planar Protector

Cecily's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mary’s Land
Posts: 5,469
Default

October 11, 2018
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2018, 02:58 PM
Rygar Rygar is offline
Planar Protector

Rygar's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,386
Default

I'm going out on a limb here... will say maybe once TakP gets most of PoP ready to launch. Need that Haynar. Would guess June 2019
__________________
Wedar - Level 60 Grandmaster <Azure Guard>
Check out my Zone Guide to The Hole
The Hole wiki now fully updated and accurate: Hole Wiki Page
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Oleris Oleris is offline
Planar Protector

Oleris's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Anaheim ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Posts: 1,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going out on a limb here... will say maybe once TakP gets most of PoP ready to launch. Need that Haynar. Would guess June 2019
I didn't know he was working on that. I just checked out their forums and saw multiple recent patches with Haynar. I would love a POP locked server with the population of p1999.
__________________
<Aftermath> Oleris- 60 epic necro, Olerris- 60 epic monk. Songerino 60 epic Bard

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2018, 03:30 PM
loramin loramin is offline
Planar Protector

loramin's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't know he was working on that. I just checked out their forums and saw multiple recent patches with Haynar. I would love a POP locked server with the population of p1999.
AND a one-box rule like P99. Such a server would be magical.
__________________

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous>
The wiki's Per-Level/Treasure Guides have hundreds of places to earn XP or plat.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Haynar Haynar is offline
Developer

Haynar's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: West of the Mississippi
Posts: 2,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going out on a limb here... will say maybe once TakP gets most of PoP ready to launch. Need that Haynar. Would guess June 2019
I code bugs too. And after patches are when they are discovered. I can't remember what I coded if so long between patches.

I will code more after patch.

I am not a content dev on takp. So expansion wise thats not so important. We have not even begun pop content.

I am enjoying raiding in luclin. Tired of Velious yet?

H
__________________
We eventually catch ALL RMTs. If you are not banned right away for RMT, it is likely because we are currently tracking the seller.

Have you been Haynar'd lately?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Oleris Oleris is offline
Planar Protector

Oleris's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Anaheim ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Posts: 1,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I code bugs too. And after patches are when they are discovered. I can't remember what I coded if so long between patches.

I will code more after patch.

I am not a content dev on takp. So expansion wise thats not so important. We have not even begun pop content.

I am enjoying raiding in luclin. Tired of Velious yet?

H
I didn't enjoy Luclin that much when I played it on the new live progression servers. I had fond memories of playing during the Luclin timeline when I was still leveling in the 40's. I do miss the AA's that came out with Luclin though. I'd give TAKP a try if it didn't allow boxing.
__________________
<Aftermath> Oleris- 60 epic necro, Olerris- 60 epic monk. Songerino 60 epic Bard

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Oleris Oleris is offline
Planar Protector

Oleris's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Anaheim ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Posts: 1,182
Default

Haynar voted before end of 2018. I hope he wasn't trolling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
<Aftermath> Oleris- 60 epic necro, Olerris- 60 epic monk. Songerino 60 epic Bard

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-08-2018, 04:15 PM
ScaringChildren ScaringChildren is offline
Planar Protector

ScaringChildren's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
October 11, 2018
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-08-2018, 04:18 PM
Haynar Haynar is offline
Developer

Haynar's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: West of the Mississippi
Posts: 2,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't enjoy Luclin that much when I played it on the new live progression servers. I had fond memories of playing during the Luclin timeline when I was still leveling in the 40's. I do miss the AA's that came out with Luclin though. I'd give TAKP a try if it didn't allow boxing.
Believe it or not, I am over raiding with Nemce in <Azure Guard>. Good times. Velious would have to get old after awhile. Good structured rotations with cooperative guilds. No batphones necessary. My socks have never been whiter!!!
__________________
We eventually catch ALL RMTs. If you are not banned right away for RMT, it is likely because we are currently tracking the seller.

Have you been Haynar'd lately?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.