Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 07:00 PM
Kobold

Default Memblur ... umm, forgot what I was gonna say

Oh, yea ... Is there a way to tell when memblur has taken effect on a mob that's 100% HP?
If they've taken damage it's easy to see the jump in it's HP on the very next tick but i've not heard of a way to tell quickly when they're full health.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Kobold

If they're rooted and lulled you can move to one side or the other and see if they move to face you. If they're live mobs that don't see through invis, invis and check if they con threatening. If they're undead, IVU and con.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:42 PM
Kobold

Thanks Para. Most of the time it's just an add that I want to go home after I've killed my 2 main mobs. I usually root them anyway so i'll just cast a tiny nuke before I mezz. Usually don't have any invis memmed when I'm charming anyway, but do have a small nuke for when they're at 3%.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:58 PM
Banned

Should have made a dark elf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]... Hide , Con, Indiff? Cool its mem blurred.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:11 AM
Kobold

How reliable is DE racial hide? My 58 halfling druid's hide sucks. Just guessing, but I'd say it works less than 50% of the time (compared to my 51 wood elf rangers}.
You could be right, but I had to go with the best race available, GNOME [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-21-2018, 11:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaeophi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should have made a dark elf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]... Hide , Con, Indiff? Cool its mem blurred.
I started with a Dark Elf. Got to 17 and re-rolled High Elf. I found racial hide to be nearly worthless. No indication if it worked. Awkwardly long cooldown to try again. Sometimes it would take five or six attempts.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barm McLir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started with a Dark Elf. Got to 17 and re-rolled High Elf. I found racial hide to be nearly worthless. No indication if it worked. Awkwardly long cooldown to try again. Sometimes it would take five or six attempts.
I could be mistaken on this, but in my own use of Sneak and Hide on a halfling druid, both skills seemed to be restricted by level. Yes, my Skills would show that they had a parked value, but they were both incredibly unreliable during the early leveling stage. The moment I had the character reach the late teens and then 20, both felt FAR more reliable. Yes, Misses were happening but they were much less frequent than how many I was hitting with the character 'out of the box' from level 5 and under.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:07 PM
Kobold

It can still take me 4 or more attempts sometimes on my 58 halfling druid. It's maxxed at 50. Racial hide sucks.
Closed Thread