Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 03:35 AM
Large Rat

Whilst I will definitely try Pantheon, I'm also very keen to see how Ashes of Creation turns out. There isn't a lot to go on so far but what they say on their about page and in the FAQs is intriguing.
Old 06-26-2018, 03:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frudrura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think p99 will likely be around for a long time. I feel like in the past 2 years, it has kind of died a bit. Things aren't as exciting. It just seems to be the same old stuff over and over. Sitting in EC, I am finding nobody wants to buy my shit and there is no shit for me to buy. I am getting an end of the road type of vibe. Now, I don't think this is really the end of the road, like right now, but judging by the server's history and my impressions of the server now, given the current set of circumstances, basically we just got put in the retirement home and we're eating little plastic fruit cups and jello from now on. I am not saying the server is going to die in that it will go down and be gone forever. I think at this point, the server is basically for the players that already have everything.
Yet 1000+ people log on at the same time every day. Considering you can easily find a group (and usually end up waiting because all the camps are full) at any level range, there are multiple people porting for donations at just about any time of day, I never struggle to buy stuff I need (like spells) in EC.

P99 breaking new ground, Live was never locked at vel for so long. Closest thing was eqmac locked to PoP. So yeah things are different but the population is still healthy. (in the last week the lowest the population has hit was 400ish and highest was 1300.)

Since oct the peek on blue was 1454(773 avg) , and peek on red was 194 (68 avg).