Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Default Warrior epic, as iksar. kos near turn ins etc

I am about to finally take all the pieces i have and start from there, I see a lot of turn ins are in EFP and such. I am just curious if anyone has done this as an iksar, or is very familiar with it as to if any kos targets to me are nearby? I know -most- epic NPCs are apphre/indifferent to all. I am more so worried about invising through FP, then trying to check if hes all alone and im free to turn in or what assuming hes all alone since im guessing if hes in war guild or something hes on sep faction.

Any more helpful info, if people had items like wingblade MQ'd did they use invis trick on the non warrior or is none of that required? I will probably be getting hand of maestro MQ'd for sure, as he hasn't wanted to drop it. and I doubt ill be going to sky for a while, but plenty of people seem to have wingblades is why i ask. otherwise I would prefer having it all in my own hand.

Have plenty more non epic questions, such as swift blade of zek, will sapper, wave crasher. I will probably want to go with like swiftblade mainhand, offhand epic for dps? and for aggro, maybe mainhand epic swift offhand despite no proc? I don't have a sapper yet might have to parse what the best dps non aggro, and best aggro of the mix is.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:49 PM
Banned

I think you can just get a druid to Wolf form you in EFP and then you can run wild!
Old 06-21-2018, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

what about the monocle, on allas i see people mention they found patriarchs pathing etc. one saying it spawns "only" at the north hut(only 2 giants there). ive been clearing north hut + the fort. fast re-spawns, going on an hour with no patriarch not even a one. considering monocle is rare. maybe im just having bad luck or am i in the wrong place?
Old 06-21-2018, 11:08 PM
Banned

I believe I bought mine. Good luck man!
Old 06-22-2018, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

I've seen the Patriarch pop in 3 spots at the big fort and one spot in the little hut along the northern wall. I've also seen him roaming both the wastes and the snow fields. It's possible he can spawn in place of any giant pop. Just clear 'em all and hope for the best. The monocle is not a guaranteed drop.
Old 06-22-2018, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

I haven't done all the warrior epic but I have done some of the steps and haven't had an issue yet. I asked on Iksar and he said - 'it's all good.'

Maybe I should try some of the other parts to check lol but I do think Iksar Wars have sufficient faction to do the quest.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:32 AM
Kobold

Freeport turn ins should be no problem. Invis up and find the NPCs. They are by some tents and con safe. Not in deep kos area guilds or anything so no worries. Either get a port out after or yolo run it out or invis rings. Cheers

No epic npc should be an issue as an iksar from what I remember for the warrior.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Mine got his epic np problems personally
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-27-2018, 09:30 AM
Fire Giant

yeah the NPCs are just in a perfect place theres 0 pathers, 0 guards 0 aggro for anyone of any race/faction. Just one more turn in to go...had these together for a while now, cant wait.
Closed Thread