Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 06:15 AM
Planar Protector

Ha.

Regen buffs are literally the most mana efficient heal spells in game. Actual real-time efficiency depends on people being or not being at full health. The efficiency from 5-10-15/tick is identical due to how spell costs are set up, though it does scale up in levels as buff timer slowly goes up to just under 20 mins.

Regrowth has a hp per mana potential of 10:1 at level 60. A cleric would have to consistently land every cheal for 4K+ to win out. Even torpor (though it’s infinitely more useful) is 6-7.5:1 hp/mana ratio. While leveling my shaman I always made sure the tank, myself, and anyone who frequently took damage had that buff permanently up.

The group regen line is the one saving grace of the Druid healer. Heal potential of a manually cast regrowth of the Grove (18+ min duration) is 27:1. Keep the regents rolling, don’t overheal, and just focus on keeping the tank up while maintaining an emergency reserve. I put off leveling my Druid over 54 until I scored a velious bp. 9000 mana free heal potential spread out over 6 people per 10 minutes. With the level 55 heal it would take you 14.9 minutes to heal that same 9k that the regen can passively heal in 10 minutes.

Regen rules the roost in classic eq - hence why fungi is still the best bp in game for tanks with the exception of a raid tank with a dedicated complete heal chain.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 06-26-2018 at 06:20 AM..
Old 06-28-2018, 06:38 PM
Orc

So I spent all my platz on a gobby ring for my ench... jeez, I just cant get ahead... lol