Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2019, 05:20 AM
Orc

I stand by what i said.
Old 12-26-2019, 12:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
public means something different in the legal to the common.
Yes. So?
Old 12-26-2019, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. So?
Sorry, I thought you were gonna whine about Twitter. My bad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-27-2019, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, I thought you were gonna whine about Twitter. My bad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I refuse to believe that people here have multiple accounts.
Old 12-31-2019, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

I don't know how this thread got derailed into some sort of quasi-religious/political discussion, but this should be stickied as an all-time greatest rant/flame. Up there with, "Grats Bladesfury."

Nordok (or as he's changed his forum name now after getting demolished in the posts here, Hazek) posts now in the Green/Teal discussion's frequently, but sadly people just won't know the majesty of this golden rant/flame that turned so horrifically on him. The world needs to know.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know how this thread got derailed into some sort of quasi-religious/political discussion, but this should be stickied as an all-time greatest rant/flame. Up there with, "Grats Bladesfury."

Nordok (or as he's changed his forum name now after getting demolished in the posts here, Hazek) posts now in the Green/Teal discussion's frequently, but sadly people just won't know the majesty of this golden rant/flame that turned so horrifically on him. The world needs to know.
You can't change forum names dummy. I just use this one instead. And you got destroyed like the retard you are lol.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And all anyone has to do is quote your username.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't change forum names dummy. I just use this one instead. And you got destroyed like the retard you are lol.
And yet I never did? Funny how that works out. People will know the truth Nordak.
Old 12-31-2019, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
And yet I never did? Funny how that works out. People will know the truth Nordak.
Yeah thank God people will eventually see the truth.

Because the difference between this thread and ones like Bladefrenzy is that he was being greedy and deserved the criticism. Whereas this thread is legendary but they're in the wrong.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah thank God people will eventually see the truth.

Because the difference between this thread and ones like Bladefrenzy is that he was being greedy and deserved the criticism. Whereas this thread is legendary but they're in the wrong.
Sadly that’s not how truth works. People see what’s there. Not what you wish they would have seen instead. The writing is on the wall and people can interpret it how they please, it just seems the vast majority have interpreted this particular light in a way not flattering towards you. Perhaps you should pause before trying to give people so much advice on the other forum in light of this fact. Maybe the universe is giving you ample evidence that you’re not quite as much in the right as you radically believe you are.
Closed Thread