Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Ban Appeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
test server 2020
WE want our EPICS, eventually
Old 10-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how is this thread still a thing. Beta is over.
I don't think over means, what you think it means.

Like people moving out of their rooms into their moms basement doesn't mean you moved out of your moms house.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do find it funny that when pathing issues caused a stall for freedom, they got punished.

When pathing issues cause riot to train another guild in ToV, the GM's go to the dev to have him fix said pathing issues, AND issue no punishments for the train that riot caused with KNOWN pathjng issues.

Really? You punish one guild, and have devs change the coding for the other?

This seems fishy..... and unfair. Why didn't riot just use their "experienced" pullers.
maybe you're ignoring the fact that freedom submitted "evidence" of them questioning the guy who did the pull. he swore up and down that he had never pulled there before and didn't know what he was doing and it was an innocent mistake.

only for a bunch of people to submit fraps of that dude making a video teaching people how to pull in kael without getting stuff bugged. video was made ~2 weeks before that statue pull.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbel123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe you're ignoring the fact that freedom submitted "evidence" of them questioning the guy who did the pull. he swore up and down that he had never pulled there before and didn't know what he was doing and it was an innocent mistake.

only for a bunch of people to submit fraps of that dude making a video teaching people how to pull in kael without getting stuff bugged. video was made ~2 weeks before that statue pull.
They kicked him out of Freedom I belive, what was the shaman name again
Old 10-09-2020, 09:03 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They kicked him out of Freedom I belive, what was the shaman name again
I thought America, I mean freedom, made liars their president, I mean leaders.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjugN-nUHh8
Old 10-09-2020, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbel123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thats kind of my point. It was a known issue, so they got punished.

It was/is also a known issue in ToV. Yet, when it causes a train of a rival guild, no punishment is handed out. I feel like this is going against the clearly established precedent.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

should have recruited detoxx
Old 10-11-2020, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They kicked him out of Freedom I believe, what was the shaman name again
It was a Shadow Knight named Smellslike. He was removed from Freedom and is possibly account banned.

Give the forums more tears Riot.. If you lose, you throw tantrums and cry wolf. Just relax and enjoy the competition you haven't had in a year.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should have recruited detoxx
Isn't detox busy running Seal Team on green?
Closed Thread