Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2021, 05:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same w/ my dad, I thought we had identical immune systems, dont know if this means we dont or what but got damn.
There are things like epigenetic factors that affect your immune system. Your microbiome affects your immune system and every person has a slightly different microbiome. The environment you were raised, stimuli you were exposed to (stressors), diet, diseases you've been exposed to, mother's microbiome that was passed on, and much more all make your microbiome unique, making your immune system unique. Minor variations can have huge impact. Interestingly, there is also a correlation with the immune system and intelligence.

Out of curiosity, did you and your dad get vaccinated with the same batch (lot number)?

I am the only one out of all my siblings who has an extremely rare chronic illness. I am also the only sibling that served in the military. My father who died from an extremely rare chronic illness too served in the military. My chronic illness developed while serving, so it is more probable than not that I have some sort of genetic vulnerability related to the nervous system that was exacerbated by the vaccines I received.

Someone like me shouldn't be receiving vaccinations unless absolutely necessary.
Old 05-16-2021, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

no we are in dif areas.

one thing was I did drag my ass getting second shot (thanks to you guys convincing me my dick will fall off... RAEV...!) (jk lol I just lazy)

but yeah I think I was like a week late on that 2nd shot so I wonder if that was the reason I got so sick?

I tend to get pretty sick when I get sick, so dont know if that helps?

I was wondering if it meant that if I got covid it would have been like that but worse? or are side effects =/= covid effects? idk

Sorry to hear about the chronic illness!

at least its the chronic! hehe no but seriously, sorry to hear!
Old 05-16-2021, 06:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no we are in dif areas.

one thing was I did drag my ass getting second shot (thanks to you guys convincing me my dick will fall off... RAEV...!) (jk lol I just lazy)

but yeah I think I was like a week late on that 2nd shot so I wonder if that was the reason I got so sick?

I tend to get pretty sick when I get sick, so dont know if that helps?

I was wondering if it meant that if I got covid it would have been like that but worse? or are side effects =/= covid effects? idk

Sorry to hear about the chronic illness!

at least its the chronic! hehe no but seriously, sorry to hear!
It is what it is. I know how to manage the vulnerability to turn it from a weakness into a strength.

If you didn't receive your second injection from the same batch (lot number), you could have been injected with something else or even a batch that wasn't kept properly refrigerated. You can't get COVID from mRNA-based vaccines as the mRNA only hijacks your cell's machinery to replicate protein (spiked) that is associated with the immune system being able to recognize the COVID-19 virus.

A question not being asked, which is actually very important is how does the novel mRNA-based vaccines differentiate between healthy cells and unhealthy cells? The reason this is important to know is because unhealthy cells are cancerous cells. When a cell's machinery malfunctions, it is considered cancerous. The cell's machinery isn't able to properly create transcribe proteins, which it is like trying to play Beethoven symphony on the piano when the piano is missing keys. The music produced simply isn't Beethoven's symphony, but something else entirely.

If mRNA-based vaccines can't distinguish between healthy cells and unhealthy cells, which we can deduce it can't as that would mean there is a cure for cancer (you wouldn't trust a vaccine coming from a company withholding the cure for cancer), then it can be hypothesized that that mRNA-based proteins produced from cancerous cells aren't going to be the specific spiked protein associated with COVID-19. People with cancerous cells in their body would be more likely to exhibit a wide range of random side effects than more healthy people. The more cancerous cells a person has, the more likely that the mRNA-based vaccines will come into contact with and use those malfunctioning cells in an attempt to produce the spiked protein like they normally would with healthy cells. Technically, something beneficial could be produced, but due to pure randomness that's extremely unlikely.

This is not really meant to scare you. What you need to do is monitor your health and just make notes in a journal. Don't wildly change your diet or do anything out of the ordinary. Freaking out isn't going to do anything except stress out your body. They are saying that many of the side effects that people are experiencing from the COVID-19 vaccine is anxiety induced, but that's a bullshit dismissal because anxiety itself could be an undocumented side effect. If anxiety is automatically continued to be dismissed, then by default it can never be documented as a possible side effect. Anxiety is typically associated with an impaired microbiome. Something as basic as eating healthy with a specialized diet/lifestyle will significantly reduce anxiety and help a person control it.
Old 05-16-2021, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

This didn’t scare me because I was like you know what this stuff is like so beyond my capability of understanding that I’m just gonna have to wait for a doctor to tell me whether I’m dying or not
Old 05-16-2021, 08:04 PM
Banned

i dont give a shit if you think the corona virus is bad or not

take the fucking shot so we can go back to when everything was great
Old 05-16-2021, 08:16 PM
Skeleton

wear your deodorant or mine won’t work lols ��
Old 05-16-2021, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

It's more like pick up your fire hose or the shit shack continues to burn down. You're not very good a metaphors.
Old 05-16-2021, 08:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bread and circuses are pretty great!
Old 05-16-2021, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If I get the vaccine will they unroot the dragons?
Old 05-16-2021, 10:44 PM
Fire Giant

We're at 70% with at least one shot and 55% with full course + 2 weeks. We'll reach herd immunity in my county before July 4th.

We were slow getting out of the gate because it took us several weeks of debate to decide on the nine gender options on the signup sheet, but we're doing well now.
Closed Thread