Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2021, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s different, somehow
I don't think any of us were having too much fun during that point. The one highlight, that was pretty crazy, (I think this was during the AW ban months anyway) was the time we pulled and killed like 8 NToV in less than 1 hour. When Phatez was raid leading. That was just about the most efficient pulling and killing I had ever seen.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are thinking about core that kept getting suspended at the end of sirkengate
idk tbh you could be right I could of sworn it started with AW and after they split up and formed into Core and Tempest the ban just kept getting extended at some point? Idk I just remember it totally up to like over 6 months of raid ban which is what eventually destroyed AW causing that rift. Something about a deal with AM too, involving removing some bad leadership and rebranding themselves in order to get out of the ban earlier?
Maybe I'm misremembering it but it seems right in my head idk.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:52 PM
Orc

These threads need deodorant.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddarok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These threads need deodorant.
how are you even alive. Like sodapop 2.0
Old 08-12-2021, 11:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are thinking about core that kept getting suspended at the end of sirkengate
Nah, Awakened had a series of bans that killed that guild, and spawned Tempest and Core as two separate entities. The bans followed some of those AW people into Core.
Old 08-13-2021, 09:09 PM
Kobold

You know I was wondering why someone bumped this thread.

And then it hit me: What kinda question is that?

Seriously!

Does a single week go by without Riot ditching Kittens for at least one major target?

Has anyone even been keeping track?
Old 08-13-2021, 09:12 PM
Aviak

It is indeed a sad relationship. I feel for Kittens, sometimes it is hard to get out of abusive relationships; especially for the meek and mild folks who proudly wear a guild tag that literally says "Kittens Who Say Meow". Bless their little hearts
Old 08-13-2021, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then it hit me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkanon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes it is hard to get out of abusive relationships
https://youtu.be/l_jajz6WdsU
Old 08-13-2021, 11:19 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Does a single week go by without Riot ditching Kittens for at least one major target?

Has anyone even been keeping track?
Is there a reason you would expect it to be any different? The two guilds haven't merged, or they would be under a single tag. Why don't you find something more productive to do tonight than propping up and knocking down straw men.
Old 08-14-2021, 07:06 PM
Banned

You spelled "weather" wrong
Closed Thread