Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there's like some schools that teach you how to live around people and do normal life things bud. Once you're diagnosed as a handi I bet they'll even pay for it.
Normal life for conservatives includes being a modern-day Typhoid Mary.
Old 09-19-2021, 02:56 PM
Banned

All I got in this world is my word, and my balls, and I don't break them for nobody.

Say good night to the bad guy... There's a bad guy coming through!

Lock him up!! Treason against the citizens of the United States America and the entire world.

Fauci pal Bill Gates says patent protections on life-saving vaccines must remain. Lock him up!
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-19-2021 at 03:08 PM..
Old 09-19-2021, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When 650k dead is acceptable to you, you're probably not a good person.
How about 60+ million since Roe?

What does that make you
Old 09-19-2021, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Mesocyclone I've tried to tell people about fauci lying to congress and the gain of function. They just look at me like I have my head screwed on backwards. Then spout off whatever the idiot box tells them to think. I even made several spam posts on the forums here that people ignored.

I have known and spoke about the US + China virus lab since the public beginning in 2020. Then people called me a conspiracy theorist. It was a joint operation that the US pulled out of due to "unsafe work conditions" some odd months after that, the world has covid. But now that the idiot box says it's okay to think so, people are acting like they're so smart.

*sigh* [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-19-2021, 03:10 PM
Banned

They (Illuminati) created the Covid19 virus and then monopolize the vaccine formulas so that only wealthy nations can get them.

They not only reduce global population (and vastly reduce the global poor population)
but they make all the money they can possibly make by being the only patent holders of the vaccines, which cause the formation of superspreaders over time.

Maybe after the Great War the debt can go back to 0.
Old 09-19-2021, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normal life for conservatives includes being a modern-day Typhoid Mary.
Says the poster boy for democracy's downfall, dude can't differentiate between his idiot box and what he see's outside.
Old 09-19-2021, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there's like some schools that teach you how to live around people and do normal life things bud. Once you're diagnosed as a handi I bet they'll even pay for it.
You just said you're terrified of me.

Every fat neck beard Ive ever met does this. They try to get ahead of the insults before they get steered their way with badgering. Being fat and yelling wont save you this time. I'm not your mom or your friends at DnD.

You're intimidated, I understand. You dont have to try and bow up to me though. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. You're doing that on your own with every trip to the super market to buy beer.

Lol what was your old name before it got banned? When I was reading that nirgon thing in the flames section about his guild there was someone in there that typed exactly like you. Same psychological references, same badgering over and over..
Old 09-19-2021, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just said you're terrified of me.

Every fat neck beard Ive ever met does this. They try to get ahead of the insults before they get steered their way with badgering. Being fat and yelling wont save you this time. I'm not your mom or your friends at DnD.

You're intimidated, I understand. You dont have to try and bow up to me though. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. You're doing that on your own with every trip to the super market to buy beer.

Lol what was your old name before it got banned? When I was reading that nirgon thing in the flames section about his guild there was someone in there that typed exactly like you. Same psychological references, same badgering over and over..
dude no joke go take the test, your entire center of thinking is disjointed from reality. you're the worst kind of disgusting retard another person could run into
Last edited by Penish; 09-19-2021 at 03:57 PM..
Old 09-19-2021, 04:08 PM
Banned

You're scared of me.
I am detecting some of the big mad tho.

Throw enough shit and something will stick, right?

If you ran into me you'd fall over.
Old 09-19-2021, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Whoa looks like we got a badass here.
Closed Thread