Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2021, 08:54 PM
Aviak

Bristlebane was actually one of the most competitive servers from live. We had 4 raid guilds in ToV during Velious....

Club Fu

Arch Overseers

Ring of Valor

Circle of Legends

Fu was the top dog, while RoV was 2nd, and CoL 3rd. Arch Overseers (an aussy guild) was just an East/Doz farming guild, but kept getting stronger. Because servers came up on patch day around 11am EST, AO started to kill everything by 3pm EST and quickly became #1. We were already farming the hell out of ST in FU and woke sleeper when they started showing up (Pouty did not want Vabtoo to get a robe).

I played as Acarer during this time. And was one of the top geared casters across all servers for several expansions. Many players on p99 were actually in these guilds, and remember me well. I led the charge in Velious, Luclin, and Planes of Power in FU.

So I definitely have played classic a few times and know what classic EQ is. What we have right now isn't close to anything classic. I remember laughing at AO on their first attempts to pull Eashan/Ikatar to zone in.... until they were killing them at zone in every morning at zone in after patch...

Even though patch days catered to early morning EST entities, at least AO didn't need 300 active raiders and 100+ online every day to make a move on us. P99 guilds are dead because of zerg meta and will be until we change things.
Old 10-02-2021, 09:02 PM
Kobold

So what you're really saying is

more quakes
Old 10-02-2021, 09:21 PM
Fire Giant

How about no
Old 10-02-2021, 09:23 PM
Banned

Op is 2 cucked 2 get dragons on blue in 21 and way 2 cuck 2 ever get even frog king on red. Is what he's saying he wants time travel so his guild can carry his fat ass like they did in 03
Old 10-02-2021, 09:29 PM
Fire Giant

Anyone remember when Hyjal logged into one of his guildmates characters and then trained a rival guild during Vulak because he was so disgruntled that his guild lost? Good times.
Old 10-02-2021, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Question

When are the next GM elections, anyway?
Old 10-02-2021, 11:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2021, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

My hat is off to anyone who would donate their time to a sgit show like being a GM on P99 or any other emulator. You all are fucking freaks. Lol the shit I have read on these forums over the years from the hard-core p99 peeps is insane. Half of you seriously probably need some sort of medication or just checked into some in patient facility. The problem is and always will be the type of people that drive the raid scene on these servers. I'm not saying ALL people who raid...I have raided over the years. But the people who lead and drive the raid scene from every single one of the guilds who compete. Your all fucking nuts. So to the OP, if you want to try and heard these cats you got my vote. But it's going to be about as easy as pushing a rope up hill.
Old 10-03-2021, 12:32 AM
Fire Giant

seeking attention and power in an oldass mmorpg, really? obviously u've experienced it all during live and p99 as a player

seriously u need to move on with life, if there is one
Old 10-03-2021, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

I appreciate your passion for EQ Hyjal, but I fail to see how posting all your opinions about the raid scene in RnF is going to go well for your application...

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Closed Thread