Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad to see they trying to discourage no-life losers who camp AC 24/7 and then corpse themselves 10-20 times with rings lined up to sell.

Kudos to the staff, TY!
emptyquotin'

Now, how can we get the same thing done to the rest of the druids that pile up corpses at the OT hill and WC ring... You know who you are.
Last edited by Bummey; 01-02-2018 at 12:36 PM..
Old 01-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would imagine he had them summoned from OOT because EC is the zone that GMs summon corpses to. It seems like common practice for farmers to let their corpses decay and then they get them summoned to EC for easy access to buyers. If the staff will not resummons it's probably because they already summoned once. Just my 2cc

Whole situation seems a bit off
There is no way this guy did this instead of just getting the AC ring and leaving a corpse himself in EC.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Is now a good time to advertise for red server?
Old 01-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is now a good time to advertise for red server?
Blue is busier than ever, Red is deader than ever. Afraid the ship sailed a long time ago for Red, kiddo. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2018, 03:34 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would imagine he had them summoned from OOT because EC is the zone that GMs summon corpses to. It seems like common practice for farmers to let their corpses decay and then they get them summoned to EC for easy access to buyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We will not, however, summon any corpses that have rotted with said item(s).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
"Come to Red Server where AC is left up as bait so that 3 cloaked rogues can all backstab you simultaneously as soon as you engage!"
/who
Old 01-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

I'm still not convinced Green P1999 will be a thing, but if it ever is, there is one thing I AM sure of. Blue 1999 was to be set to the side, active, as a living museum piece. I understand the reasoning behind this. The new server will have custom changes to avoid a lot of the looting / camping / raiding strangeness (put politely) that players take as commonplace and staff members grow ulcers over in having to deal with. Bank on it.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The new server will have custom changes to avoid a lot of the looting / camping / raiding strangeness (put politely) that players take as commonplace and staff members grow ulcers over in having to deal with. Bank on it.
One of the staff already said that from the start Green would not include items which got nerfed on live (eg. mana orbs, holgresh elder beads, etc.). I think they may have been joking, but it does make you think: that one simple change would certainly eliminate a lot of GM headaches.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the staff already said that from the start Green would not include items which got nerfed on live (eg. mana orbs, holgresh elder beads, etc.). I think they may have been joking, but it does make you think: that one simple change would certainly eliminate a lot of GM headaches.
that would defeat the entire purpose of the server though?
Old 01-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Banned

This is too good to be a troll. I suggest we get out our pitchforks and start shaking down the dark elf’s till we find the ancient ring bandit.
Closed Thread