Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Banned

How was the loot when you were doing them successfully?
Old 08-23-2018, 07:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How was the loot when you were doing them successfully?
Prettymuch what you'd expect. But just slow. I think our duo took one Torpor spell out of there and not much else notable. It was more about the rush and luck and precision than anything else.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 08-23-2018, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prettymuch what you'd expect. But just slow. I think our duo took one Torpor spell out of there and not much else notable. It was more about the rush and luck and precision than anything else.
I wouldn't know what to expect. I'm wondering how much per hour people could get there.

It sounds like they are just like Sebilite Protectors which I've duo'd with Monk where they do the strategy of tash sticking before I start.
Old 08-23-2018, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

You don’t go for reoccurring loot. You go for a shot at torpor and to say you duod Gwurms

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 08-23-2018, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and to say you duod Gwurms
Solo Artist Challenge (Solo God Mode/Duo Grandmaster)

Quote:
Solo God Mode/Duo Grandmaster: any 5
☐ Neh'Ashiir [54 Enchanter, City of Mist]

☐a guardian wurm [60 Warrior, Skyfire Mountains] (Proposed)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-23-2018, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don’t go for reoccurring loot. You go for a shot at torpor and to say you duod Gwurms
Truth. My only purpose at the time was to quiet naysayers who said bards couldn't tank anything, let alone duo GWurms. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Astuce
Closed Thread