Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2019, 07:04 PM
Aviak

Default New Lodi Rules ?

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, Deso from AM says that if you get Lodi aggro its ok to kill him even if you don't have FTE. And he proved it right in front of me.

I always thought you had to have FTE on a FTE mob....my bad.

<Insert SweetAss Sig Here>
Mrtwig
Old 03-22-2019, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

This sounds like something you should calmly and patiently petition about in-game.

Who am I kidding? Move this to RnF and post screenshots! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:13 PM
Sarnak

What actually happens in instances like this after the investigation? Does the loot get moved to the person with a grievance? Or is it just a 30 day suspension on the ks'ers account or something?

Legitimately just curious, I've never been involved in something like it, but it sounds really bothersome.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:03 AM
Sarnak

Nobody cares about Lodizel drama

But for your answer.. FTE is king.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Aftermath tag so he will almost always make up rules or bend them to fit his situation (but only for him not for you)

Sorry we all have to deal with them still (you would think after the 20th raid suspension they wouldnt be welcome here anymore but what do i know)
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:11 AM
Aviak

The path Omni has set forth all disputes will be handled easily. Did you get Xp? Then congratz on your kill and loot.

File under resolved
Old 03-23-2019, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath tag so he will almost always make up rules or bend them to fit his situation (but only for him not for you)

Sorry we all have to deal with them still (you would think after the 20th raid suspension they wouldnt be welcome here anymore but what do i know)
lol not sure who this water head is ^^ .. but anyways.........
Yeah Lodi is a shit show I've brought that up to the staff when we actually had staff who would at least argue with you about making the petition about lodi in the first place.
Blodo guard kites lodi endlessly until their entire raid force shows up just to keep everyone else locked out. The second sons does the same. Be thankful you didn't have to enouncter that nonsense but instead encountered a group of noobs wiping to lodi and another group who just happened to be tagged <Aftermath> killed it. Was there a new fte? No.. shame on them for missing that but lets be real. Do any of the scum guilds obey that same rule? Hell no. I have multiple petitions on the same scum guilds spread out over the last year. I don't think staff cares. If they don't then maybe you shouldn't either.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklefixer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, Deso from AM says that if you get Lodi aggro its ok to kill him even if you don't have FTE. And he proved it right in front of me.

I always thought you had to have FTE on a FTE mob....my bad.

<Insert SweetAss Sig Here>
Mrtwig
Here's a half story if I've ever seen one.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:22 AM
Aviak

Deso here.

I never said that. Also, to be on the safe side, we let everyone at Lodizal roll on the loot and no one from Aftermath won anything
Old 03-23-2019, 01:36 AM
Aviak

popcorn.gif
Closed Thread