Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2019, 05:56 PM
Banned

Default Story of spineless cucks

So I put a group together in Unrest while sitting at book case cause 2 mobs in hall are popped and nobody our level in the zone but a few of us. Was me, a war, a rogue and cleric. Cant remember their specific names but something like Kask (war), Gulchef (rogue), and Weil (cleric). Rogue says he'll scout ahead like 10 minutes before cleric arrives and says nothing afterwards. Cleric gets there so we kill the 2 mobs and he says "2 people already sitting here". Turns out it was Baigel or whatever her name is (some dumb cunt gnome mage who acts like one) and Lanen. Both sitting there with the room FULLY POPPED doing nothing (must have invis past cause they werent in the zone originally). So I asked if they want to join since we had two spots and she says "umm no" with that dumb bitch attitude. So I start pulling. Group members get scared and start arguing about not wanting to lawyer quest even though literally every mob was just standing there and we could have just kept farming since it was our camp cause I pulled. Even the GM's woulda let us have it. So they ended up joining the other group so I got pretty pissed at their spineless bluebie mentality and sent tells with fuck you etc. The end, dont group with them. If you want a no BS war with good gear and knows how to play and chain pull then group with me and dont talk shit and we wont have a problem. And don't join someone elses group because you're too much of a pussy to keep a camp when its ours to begin with.
Old 12-17-2019, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

It's a quality business card.
Old 12-17-2019, 06:38 PM
Fire Giant

Another feather in your cap. Tell them about High Keep.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 12-17-2019, 07:17 PM
Banned

This is why there just should not be a PNP. Back in classic before they really started coming down on people training etc i did what I wanted. I remember back when Mitty dropped the gold ring, I had her on a timer. so I bound there and would check befallen. When the timer came up I gated and killed the mob.

I remember some cleric/pally or something was there. I nuked, looted and took off. The cleric was bitching up a storm, but hey, fuck you. If it was a pvp server I would have just killed him anyway.

Kingdom has EVERY camp on lock down anyway so honestly who cares anymore. Want a lev cloak? Locked. Jboots? Locked. Lucan? Locked. They must make up over half the server. so at this point, I say let it just be the wild west.
Old 12-17-2019, 07:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, please do. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2019, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
k i'll tell that one too.

So I joined a basement group in HHK. Our puller had accidentally pulled the bottom room twice and we had to train it, then I accidentally did it once later cause I hadn't leveled in basement since live, and rarely did there anyway and didn't know that the bottom wall is kinda wonky and you have to be right up against it for them not to agro. Yet when I did it this noob called Thegirth somehow died cause his dumbass was sitting in the path and later claimed it was rooted, yet blamed it on me and held a grudge even though warriors cant root (actual retard). Later on they invited him to the group and were literally worshiping him for some reason like, "omg Thegirth yayy let me suck your dick we love you". And I could sense his insecure ego from the start because i'm "highly sensitive" to that stuff and I can tell just by how you move your character and the energy you put off, etc. So he was using those tiny dagger shards (which hurt his ego even more cause he looked ridiculous as an ogre with those things lol), while I had my Langseax 2h. Naturally I was holding agro 90% of the time until he'd get a proc once every two fights because my weapons had more DPS. We were also discussing agro mechanics because I noted how the 2h pulls more agro unless the daggers proc (and being nice trying not to hurt anyone's ego or be condescending, just stating the facts.) So I decided since we had two warriors, i'd just let him attack first and get agro and i'd sit in zerker cause it made sense and we'd have more damage and I could land those big crippling blows like I had been doing for 28 levels. But after a few insecure and defensive replies like, "you want me to go full dex." he eventually got super jealous an hour later and snapped and literally offered to pay the sham in our group 100p to let me die (acting like he was joking) while I was still at 2 red bubbles sitting in zerker. First he accidentally kicks the monk, then invites him back. And the next pull he literally runs away from the mob so I get agro and refuses to attack it, then kicks me from the group when i'm low HP so the healer cant target me and I die. Now I should have known better and ran, but my instinct was to trust the healer and keep attacking the mob to get it down, but it was too late cause I was already low. So not really mad about dying, but more that he did that and I was naive, I call him out in OOC and tell people what happened without even being triggered, and some retards start talking shit to me including one of his butt buddies Vaetin. And that I dont like. So then it was just back and forth going downhill from there because some people are just evil and don't care about what is right and they'll just jump on the hate bandwaggon or side with the majority regardless of what actually happened. And I despise those kind of people. But in the end a GM let me camp the right room of basement and I dinged twice. Eventually Thegirth retard finally got it and started using his 2h also lol. And I camped those 2 spawns in the room until they logged so at least they couldn't get them. So. Just don't be a piece of shit and everything will be chill between us. Otherwise you can go to hell. And if we fought in the past then apologize sincerely like people have done and i'll forgive you and forget it. Depending on if I believe you. I don't do people wrong unless they start it. And I argue or say things in group so we can do things more efficiently and get more exp (red players understand this), not to cause drama or any stupid crap like that. Its just being logical.
Old 12-17-2019, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why there just should not be a PNP. Back in classic before they really started coming down on people training etc i did what I wanted. I remember back when Mitty dropped the gold ring, I had her on a timer. so I bound there and would check befallen. When the timer came up I gated and killed the mob.

I remember some cleric/pally or something was there. I nuked, looted and took off. The cleric was bitching up a storm, but hey, fuck you. If it was a pvp server I would have just killed him anyway.

Kingdom has EVERY camp on lock down anyway so honestly who cares anymore. Want a lev cloak? Locked. Jboots? Locked. Lucan? Locked. They must make up over half the server. so at this point, I say let it just be the wild west.
For real. And if you're pulling mobs from a camp then its all yours and i'll let you have it. But if you're just sitting there with a fully popped room and I already got my group together and start pulling then that's not your camp, its ours. If you want the camp then kill the first mob at least. Like what if I just sat in unrest basement all day while groups come down there and say, "hurr durr guys this is my camp just waiting for more people, dont attack anything okayy?" like wtf lol. So it just set me off when my group members that I personally invited all just left me after that gnome was acting like a stuck up bitch. Completely betrayed especially when we coulda just kept getting exp cause I was already pulling and even the GM's woulda let us have it.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So they ended up joining the other group so I got pretty pissed at their spineless bluebie mentality and sent tells with fuck you etc. The end, dont group with them.
So you're being such an ass that everyone in your group abandons you and joins the group you're blaming as the problem, and you dealt with it not like an adult but like a spoiled and ill-behaved 13 year old, spewing genius original curses at them like "fuck you"?

You're right in one thing, there is definitely someone here that people should avoid grouping with.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

OP seems like a well adjusted member or society
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 12-17-2019, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Wall of text didnt read

Try paragraphs next time
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread