Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 05:37 PM
Aviak

Najena spiders up near Najena room. I did 25-30 on them. You can add in goblins to the mix as well in the 25-28 range... then replace goblins that green out with the skeletons for 28-30.

Very good exp with decent ZEM zone, easy kills. Charm kill > animations. You'll use much less mana if you're charm killing correctly. You get to med pretty much teh whole fight and finish them with a single blast at the end. most important thing is to get your charisma up as high as you can. if it's low, you'll get lots of charm breaks which cause lots of wasted mana.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Najena spiders up near Najena room. I did 25-30 on them. You can add in goblins to the mix as well in the 25-28 range... then replace goblins that green out with the skeletons for 28-30.

Very good exp with decent ZEM zone, easy kills. Charm kill > animations. You'll use much less mana if you're charm killing correctly. You get to med pretty much teh whole fight and finish them with a single blast at the end. most important thing is to get your charisma up as high as you can. if it's low, you'll get lots of charm breaks which cause lots of wasted mana.
Thanks I will keep that in mind. Appreciate the feedback. Issue with Charm killing for me has been that one round of Charm killing takes more mana than just killing a mob by doing 50% plus Animation. The fights typically don't last long enough for me to see THAT much of a boost in efficiency via being able to med during the Charm kill, and as such I've been making a risk-based decision to go with the Animation at the expense of slightly more efficiency on the mana front. I figured once I get Clarity that the medding during Charm killing will really increase the gap.
Old 02-18-2020, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks I will keep that in mind. Appreciate the feedback. Issue with Charm killing for me has been that one round of Charm killing takes more mana than just killing a mob by doing 50% plus Animation. The fights typically don't last long enough for me to see THAT much of a boost in efficiency via being able to med during the Charm kill, and as such I've been making a risk-based decision to go with the Animation at the expense of slightly more efficiency on the mana front. I figured once I get Clarity that the medding during Charm killing will really increase the gap.
I tried charm killing with my enchanter. I hated it. I like to be semi afk which you cannot do with charm killing.
Old 02-18-2020, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried charm killing with my enchanter. I hated it. I like to be semi afk which you cannot do with charm killing.
What do you mean? Charm killing you just kill both mobs relatively quickly. You can be semi-AFK between fights. You never have a Charmed pet between fights or anything like that
Old 02-18-2020, 08:31 PM
Fire Giant

Skeletons are all single pulls so can kill anyway you want. Both charm and pet have pluses and minuses. I do both depending on what I’m doing. There’s 1 skelly up top by himself and three down below.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

OOT ascania and the other longsword wood elf in the hut on the hill on island closest to BB. 12pp per kill two mobs on 6 min timer blue til lvl 35. Dwarf merchant 100ft away who won’t be kos you can sell too. Enjoy.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:55 PM
Fire Giant

Definitely Najena. Do the 'a skeleton' camp of 3, alternatively do the Tentacle Terrors or Spiders.

Also I believe the Millers and the two guards outside Surefall glade are good experience at 25.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 02-19-2020, 01:35 AM
Fire Giant

Do sisters in OoT at the dock, level 24 till 29 and they drop swords that sell for 11pp each. 22 pp every 6 mins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2020, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

sola goblins around the entrance area are usually open and the xp in there is great.
Old 02-19-2020, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

Also if you aren’t doing OOT sisters for the raw plat I made 10k from 21-35 there in a few days.

If you can get guard Chopin he is an extremely easy camp and kill for enchanter with good loot to boot 3 min static spawn in highkeep. Just use a summoned pet and low lvl mez and nuke at 30%(to memblur and get full Xperia’s)
Closed Thread