Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2021, 11:58 AM
Kobold

Default Stance on powerleveling in low level dungeons when other players are there?

My Iksar is in his early teens and I feel bottlenecked into Kurn's tower but whenever I log in there's a druid powerleveling some dude and I can rarely get any spawns. Is it legal for plat starved minmax geeks to fly over all the way from Faydwer, clog up low level Kunark dungeons and push the races that spawned right next to them into low xp low zem outdoors just because they like the place better?

23 y/o forever DM and old school fantasy nerd - Discord: midoo
Odym Drekk
- 54 BAR SHM (main) || Midoo - 52 BAR WAR (alt)

Old 05-24-2021, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My Iksar is in his early teens and I feel bottlenecked into Kurn's tower but whenever I log in there's a druid powerleveling some dude and I can rarely get any spawns. Is it legal for plat starved minmax geeks to fly over all the way from Faydwer, clog up low level Kunark dungeons and push the races that spawned right next to them into low xp low zem outdoors just because they like the place better?

Yes.
Old 05-24-2021, 12:07 PM
Banned

read the play nice policy
Old 05-24-2021, 12:15 PM
Banned

try leveling in lake rathe instead its so peaceful u will just chill and enjoy things
Old 05-24-2021, 01:33 PM
Kobold

Nope. It's called zone disruption. If they are taking so many mobs that you can't get any you can politely ask them to leave enough mobs up for you. If they decline you can petition it.
Old 05-24-2021, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
read the play nice policy
This. Go read the play nice policy like the game asks you every time you log in. People here shouldn't spoon feed you the answer because the answer to not only this question but to other questions you may have in the future are there.
Last edited by TripSin; 05-24-2021 at 01:41 PM..
Old 05-24-2021, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

post nice policy permits me to tell OP that you can ask them to leave and if they do not you can /petition them for zone disruption.
Old 05-24-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

kurns has camps just like every other dungeon

if the plvler isnt playing nice with you just claim a camp in /ooc, hold it, and if they come take your mobs....ask them to stop and if they dont /petition
Old 05-24-2021, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

What Toxigen said. Pretty much per ruling They can setup shop all day long, everyday. But its a dungeon. They can claim one room, just like you can. The room you lay claim to they can't touch. But they are 1000% allowed to go to other rooms and pull as much as they want and murder. As long as they don't touch ur claimed room. If they continue to try and take mobs from ur one room ur camped in. Then /petition. Yes its annoying, but its part of the game. Also don't assume their getting payed to do it. I PL for free to friends/guildies petty much 30% of my total game play.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-24-2021, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Question

Yeah, you gotta Locc up on people and claim a camp. It can feel counter productive to a nice, peaceful dungeon grind, but that is the meta on green. You have the right to say “Pick a camp, and I’ll take one of these other ones.”
Closed Thread