Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by avitar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except this was reported as Peril and not Peral. 2 different people. Don't let facts get in the way of your slander though.
Peasant says what?
Old 09-16-2021, 05:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say that. The Fable_kid guy said that.
I meant you as in Kingdom, by simple process of elimination and after reading some of OP's responses / glorification of competition. He's obviously in one of the zerg guilds.

Quick to jump to defensive-mode, aren't we? I guess since I'm so lazy I have time to take a second look. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Like how fable_kid makes a post 7 minutes after yours
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And gets sloppy.

Looks like someone maybe copy-pasta'd to their alt account and forgot to take out all their line breaks they put in for no reason.

And where did the 'Cheers' of fable_kid go on that post? That anon account is so very consistent with that the first few pages!

Who says that on habit anyway?

But I guess that's silly stretch because obviously you have to type with those weird line breaks.

Oh wait, no you don't? https://imgur.com/N2dGgYd.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
•*It is cruel to call someone's guild "dying" or claim that "members like to leave and join <Other Guild>."
Don't worry Tuna they'll never know. Just come post more screenshots of the good old days on FoH’s discord while you stab them in the back.

Their dying anyway right?
Old 09-16-2021, 05:31 PM
Banned

a lot of research bro

nice to see I live rent free in some people's head

quite a few people on here say "hope this helps"

hope this helps

nice to see I have people stalking my post history

I am not fable_kid
Old 09-16-2021, 05:34 PM
Banned

No u!
Old 09-16-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

"hope this helps" has been around for years
Old 09-16-2021, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, GM just ninja'd Vessel Drozlin. What scumbags
Was this one being sold for loot rights?

Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 07:24 PM
Aviak

This thread is beautiful. I hope it never ends.
Old 09-16-2021, 08:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fable_kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Force of Will (Ran by Legendary, Zalzeena, Nonphixion, other officers)
About them: They are one of the newer guilds on the server. They are the combined force of <Venerate> and <Black Lotus>. <Black Lotus> was originally <BDA> from the blue server. They merged together in the hopes of competing in Velious. They are decently sized but are much smaller than <Kingdom> and <Seal Team>. They are considered to be the third top guild on the server.

Pros: Great guild if you enjoy casual raiding but want a taste of dragon kills every once in a while, most members are friendly and nice, lots of group events

Cons: They have been known on the server to be the most "toxic" guild on the server, often petitioning against <Seal Team>, they are proned to wipe a lot on raids (it once took them 4 hours to kill Talendor), many members have left to join <Kingdom> complaining that <Force of Will> is toxic and likes to play "Favorites", they are have caused the most problems in the UN from petitioning, not helping scout rolls, causing problems in Dragon Necropolis, lawyer questing, training, playing innocent, and angering other members of different guilds.
I would disagree.

Never had I had a bad experience with anyone in FOW.

This is just my own personal experiences on P99, your mileage may vary, but every single time I have been ever been KS'ed or stiffed on ports or in general treated like an annoying peasant rather than a fellow player, it has involved a Seal Team member.

Please do not take this an "all Seal Team is bad", it isn't and has some very nice folks. Every guild has their own version of special people (I am sure someone on P99 would put me in that special people group), but Seal Team isn't some shining beacon on the hill filled with unicorns, rainbows and nice people.

Skwerrel
<Castle>
Old 09-16-2021, 10:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Ohhhhh right right.

For this to stick to Tuna it’d have to be super obvious that some of the posts in this thread were meant to be posted from the real account and we’re copied to an anon account to be posted instead.

Maybe with unnecessary line breaks (like that other hasty post) that got added in but then backed out when converted to fable_kid account, missing one.

Why I can think of tons of people who do fake line breaks and use the phrase “Hope this helps” under every comment, who also posted beside OP in this thread, can’t you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwahaha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohhhhh right right.

For this to stick to Tuna it’d have to be super obvious that some of the posts in this thread were meant to be posted from the real account and we’re copied to an anon account to be posted instead.

Maybe with unnecessary line breaks (like that other hasty post) that got added in but then backed out when converted to fable_kid account, missing one.

Why I can think of tons of people who do fake line breaks and use the phrase “Hope this helps” under every comment, who also posted beside OP in this thread, can’t you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get what your trying to say
Closed Thread